1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great business story! MOWARES sarcasm!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by omariobros, Aug 24, 2015.

Hi.

I hope this can be here on that forum cause I have to share this story with you! I have have been member on this website for long time, but I have never created a new thread.

So here is my story.

August 6. I stumbled on a website called MOWARES that sells UBER clone apps and scripts, and I needed an UBER clone. And I see great deal that I can buy for ONLY $99 and get iOS, Android, and web based system. Grate I could save me few dollars buy buying this. Well I thing fuck it and bought the software directly from MOWARES.COM! I got some script that I got downloaded from ProvenLogic.com (It's the same fucking company btw!) and when I unzipped the source and opened my Eclipse to fix it, add my language and let it run, there was something wrong with the source..... I set up the website script then to check, and guess what I got some older version of the software version 1. Yay! And by the way it's only a start!

I got instantly on the the live chat on the MOWARES.COM and spoken to some fake operator called AJ, and asked him for updates of the script, I got no answer from him and finally he told me to buy Installation Service for $199 and they would set it up for me. Then I thought inside of me, hmm maybe it's some theme problem that I cannot solve in this framework that they use, so I did it again I bought the Installation Service and btw the tell on their website that it will take 48 hours to set up the script and everything ready. So I waited... and waited... and waited 24 hours nothing happened. In the meanwhile I got into GentleNinja and see some script there and I see Vendor is MOWARES, and the price of this package was $99. And then I thought hmm if I buy this here on gentleninja.com could I get the right source, and I tried that and guess what! I GOT THE VERSION 2! when the 52 hours finished while waiting for the correct script set up by MOWARES "TEAM" it was up and running finally!

But I asked them why I am buying the original script from MOWARES.COM and got the old script while buying there, and got into gentleninja bought the same package there and got new script, and they did not have answers, so I asked them to refund me the $99 and they told me no we cannot do refund you bought separated scripts, and that's bullshit! Same script different website. (Look at the demo of both sites)

Anyhow I got the source code, and I got the applications so fuck the everything above. So I got into chat with guy named Navveen on skype and I talked to him for a while and asked him if the can customise payment gateway for my country. and he said yes it would be $1000 but I got this shitt above and bad support that he would give me that for $750 and that was and that was August 12. and he told be it would be 6 days and the development team would send me the payment gateway in 6 days, and then I waited... and waited made some support ticket about the status and the answer I got when I was btw finished to buy the payment gateway and I asked this: Can you tell me the status of the payment gateway?

And the tech team answered me this: > since we are just a technical support team , these changes has to be discussed with sales team.

6 days from that I did not get any payment gateway, and I asked Navveen to give me status on the payment gateway, and he checked the developer team and come back with the answer 3 days max from now. And I was just "okay let's wait" 3 days later no gateway, no one answers emails, support ticket or skype, so I got the Mobile number to Navveen and I called him and I told him I do not like this kind of business I want to get refunded and he answered me "Your money is in good hand" and then I got so angry I hanged up on him and got crazy..

In the live chat on MOWARES.COM I asked for some one project manager and got contact to Naresh M. And I told him this story and he said to me:

[21.8.2015 19:59:00] Naresh M: I am really sorry you are being passed from pillar to post.. I am not sure why the support team asked you to speak to the sales..
    [21.8.2015 19:59:07] Naresh M: Please accept my apologies..

And I still asked for refund, but no answers. then I got finally answer:

[21.8.2015 20:04:44] Naresh M: Let me interact with the tech team to understand why is the delay. I will speak to the relevant team and get back.
    [21.8.2015 20:05:11] Naresh M: Leave this with me for a day… Will see what best can be done.

And I told him that one day would not change anything I have already waited for 6+3 days now 1 day more, and I told him that I wanted refunded. And since then he have not replied any of my questions, do not answer the phone, also Navveen is not answering. So I got mad and spammed their phones, by calls, sms, emails, and skypecalls and messages. I also spammed the website live chat "and now they have blocked me" so I cannot contact them trough the website.

So I found the owner of the company named "Deep Motera" and he is also owner of the Elluminati, ProvenLogic, Moowares, GentleNinja and so on. And I added him on Facebook and I added his wife on Facebook and asked him to speak to me. Well he replied today and asked me to add him on Skype, so I did. And I told him this story and asked him for refund and I got this answers:

[15:53:29] Omar: But it would be very nice to get the refund.
    [16:19:48] Omar: Is that possible
    [16:45:25] Deep Moteria: I cannot comment on that until I analyze full matter
    [16:45:50] Deep Moteria: It is good to have a call tomorrow and then discuss about it

And then I got answers we will not refund your money. I have no gateway, limited support, and crappy source code that is crap, and still no working software. I spent total on this product from MOWARES $1.147 USD all my savings to get this product up and running, and I just got shitt from them back.

The right name for that company for MOWARES should be "BEWARE" I post this story just to warn other people to do not make business with any of the company I named here above. Cause you will be scammed.

THIS IS WARNING FROM FORMER CUSTOMER TO FEATURE CUSTOMERS AT MOWARES! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! I have bought the domain name "mowaresscammers.com" that I am going to publish this same letter and share their source with everybody, so people can see what crap they have.

So now I am first step again looking for UBER clone script with no money. I will prove my point with some screenshots that are attached to this post!

Cheers!

omariobros, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  2. omariobros

omariobros Member

Best Answers:
    And here are other payment images

Attached Files:

omariobros, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  3. bejay

bejay Member

Best Answers:
    i know how to set it up since they are using laravel framework. if u could share the source code, we might do some modification or other things together. pls share it

bejay, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  4. ranavishal.singh

ranavishal.singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Could you please tell me if you found a solution like mowares but trustable at a decent pricing? I am building an Uber for X biz and need it like right now.

Thanks,
    Rana

Ph: +91-8050004430

ranavishal.singh, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  5. Website Submitter

Website Submitter Member

Best Answers:
    Sad to hear your dilemma.
    Integrity and long years of track record are important.

Website Submitter, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  6. Buckles

Buckles Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Did you ever resolve the problem?
    Why don't you release the source codes for the public. This would be a sure way to get them back. If you can supply the source code that would be awesome!!!

Buckles, Jun 18, 2016 IP