1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase Linkedin shares?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by shakiba.proba, Oct 26, 2015.

How can I increase Linkedin shares?
    Does anyone have tricks

shakiba.proba, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  2. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Well the main purpose for LinkedIn is not to share friends. It is not a sociable media. It is a working environment in which i believe you should have only the people you know , or people you want to cooperate with. Strong linkedIn network is also based on the people you actually know in life and who can help your career go up. Build LinkedIn slowly over time. Just my thoughts , Cheers.

bojan92, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. LinkedIn is a great site to network with others though, and to make professional connections.

danasurvey, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  4. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, LinkedIn is a social media platform, yes it is! It's a business focused social networking site whose main purpose is to help people network professionally.

Pamela Turns, Oct 26, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. vivek gururani

vivek gururani Member

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is a professional social network where you can build relationships and connections for mutual benefits. People use it as a form of professional social media and to develop connections within their current or prospective profession. Making connections is important for every level of business, from those considering or just entering a profession to powerhouses who have been in the business for a long time and know the ropes backwards and forwards.
    You have to post the updates on your wall that are relevant to your audience. Share articles, blogs and updates that are useful and informative. Join active groups and start a discussion, ask questions and give answers on various topics. Try to build your personal profile and get recognised by the members of different groups.
    To get the clicks you want and the connections you need, you have to have great content.
    Publish LinkedIn article
    with good content and you can track how much views, likes, comments and share you got!

My Two Cents!

vivek gururani, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  6. chandlerbing

chandlerbing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well the main purpose for LinkedIn is not to share friends. It is not a sociable media. It is a working environment in which i believe you should have only the people you know , or people you want to cooperate with. Strong linkedIn network is also based on the people you actually know in life and who can help your career go up. Build LinkedIn slowly over time. Just my thoughts , Cheers

chandlerbing, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  7. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, you won’t generate much traffic from LinkedIn as you will from other social sites, but it’s audience tends to be businesses, which means each LinkedIn visitor is going to be worth more money.

Akjha, Jun 22, 2017 IP