1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What an amazing 3D tattoo!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stannyliu, Nov 20, 2013.

3D tattoo is popular recent years. It needs very outstanding tattoo gun and outstanding tattoo artist... Look at this picture, is it so cool? Do you want to get it?
    [​IMG]

Does anyone like 3D tattoo? Just like this photos as follow:[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
    stannyliu, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  2. kurbatskiy

kurbatskiy Peon

Best Answers:
    People who have had surgery are and who have scars are starting to benefit from 3D tattoos. :) There has been a huge increase in the popularity of these tattoos as an artistic and trendy way to cover up unsightly scars.:( When used for cosmetic purposes, tattooing includes permanent makeup and hiding certain skin discolorations.:D:D
    [​IMG]

kurbatskiy, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's true that people use them to cover scars. Wendy Williams doesn't even LIKE tattoos, but said her tattoo is better than the scar she got from her tummy tuck. She showed off her tattoo when she posed for an animal rights group a while back.
    wendy williams tattoo.jpg

Wendy said:

Karen May Jones, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  4. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love tattoos and I really want to have one some day. I am still thinking what is gonna be and I have in mind few ideas.

For me, tattoo should have some meaning with you and your life. What about you guys?

mentat47, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  5. traffbizz

traffbizz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree! But problem that meaning is changed with years... ;)

traffbizz, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  6. streem26

streem26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I like and want to get it. It very cool on the eyebrows ))) If seriously I consider possibility to get 3D tatoo. some intesresting variants I fonгd on the link below http://tattoo-journal.com/55-amazing-nature-tattoos/ imagine tinny tattoo with waterfall , symbolizes the renewal of life.

streem26, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  7. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some information about 3D tattoos: they are very different from the rest of the tattoos because they have the realistic look which other tattoos do not have. This is the reason why men and women of all ages want a 3d tattoo inked on their skin. These tattoos are eye catching and they must attract the attention of anyone who has a look. They look great on whichever part of the body they are featured, whether it is the back, chest, shoulder, legs, arm, wrist, legs or back of the ear. Some of these tattoos may be really appealing, while others have the quality to scare such as those featuring creepy crawly insects or scary skull designs.
    [​IMG]

Some Amazing Facts about 3D Tattoos
    The most important thing about 3D tattoos is their realistic appeal, which greatly depends upon the expertise of the designer who creates them. Making such tattoos requires a great attention to detail, with every minute point being given great importance, as these tattoos really stand out and the smallest mistake would be highlighted to a great extent. Also, what really matters is the right kind of shading and the correct placement as both these factors have a great influence on the final look of a 3D tattoo. The designs need to be done with great care as they can make or mar the beauty of your skin, if placed at the right position and done in the right manner.

Placement of 3D Tattoos
    The most important aspect of tattoo art, in addition to choosing the right design, is its right placement. Basically, the place for having a tattoo inked is determines by the size of the tattoo. A larger tattoo looks good at large surface areas such as back, stomach, sleeve, rib, chest, thighs, legs and shoulder, while smaller and more delicate designs are featured on small areas such as ankles, legs, wrists, neck, spine, back of the ear and even on fingers. The idea is to grab attention, whether the size of the tattoo is big or small. It should just be eye catching enough to convey the true attitude and feelings of the bearer.

Here are some of my favorite 3d tattoos, and i would love to tattoo one of them on me:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kimanierick, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  8. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of my favorite 3D tattoos out there 2fcca2ab7b6a2c4f74fc1b70aaf43e0a.jpg 39502b18fba664f1b5d818647f20738b.jpg 8d3cd26dcea15a7e3ed9dd324f9d09b7.jpg

Jiewux, May 6, 2016 IP