1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best platform for email marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Lumiere, Aug 6, 2015.

1. legionhoster

legionhoster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well there are many free services out there which really wont help you to get in the Inbox but there are many cheap providers too for email marketing where you can get in the inbox really quick almost with the rate of 95%

legionhoster, Aug 24, 2015 IP
  2. Kathy331

Kathy331 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the delay in answering, you've probably made a choice by now! I'm still on the 1st price tier. For 4000 subscribers, you'd be paying $49 monthly.

Kathy331, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  3. Lumiere

Lumiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which cheap services are you talking about exactly, I would be interested in more details if possible :) especially those with 95% rate :)

Lumiere, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  4. Lumiere

Lumiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Kathy331 thanks for your reply! it's always better late than never, plus, I have same amount of subscribers more or less, so your answer is very relevant :)

Lumiere, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  5. askmarcus

askmarcus Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard of other email marketers using Aweber and getresponse... for me i never use aweber before .... so i cant comment on that... what i like for getresponse is that they have 24 hours chat support, you can look for them for help if you encounter any issue.

and the best thing is that... they have their own getresponse tutorial, where they will teach you how to get your first 1000 subscribers, you just have to learn and apply.

askmarcus, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  6. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    A bit more difficult, but Interspire also deserves a look.

Abelo, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  7. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a great deal. Mailchimp is expensive for big lists, and I was looking at moving to JangoMail because it is only $144 a month for lists up to 100,000 but EmailOctopus sounds better. Will check that out.

JohnScott, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  8. Lumiere

Lumiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    cool, @AndreasBullDog, thanks so much! I am planning on my lists to get bigger, so this sounds really great!

Lumiere, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  9. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Undoubtedly mailchimp is the best platform for all types of email marketing. I found their user interface that much friendly and you can easily integrate mailchimp with your wordpress or unbounce sites.

devjeetsingh, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  10. Zorka.Network

Zorka.Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Mailerlite. Simple and cheap.

Zorka.Network, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  11. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I am a fan of Mailchimp, quiet easy to use, offers tons of tools and cheap.

Mehdi.b, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  12. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know sometimes it depends on the subject and the content of the email you send.
    Besides people nowadays are able to block or filter the emails that they don't want to receive.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  13. Massmail

Massmail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All the service from smtp is great infact, the main thing is contrast in pricings and pace of email portion every hour. On the off chance that your campaigns are okay and you are 10/10 from spam hassasin your inbox conveyance could be great notwithstanding for your limited time focusing on. in the event that you have optin subscribers and afterward all your DKIM marked, SPF records checked then its 99% inbox impact will be finished.

Massmail, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  14. mattdigital

mattdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up for Power Lead System. It's a ton of marketing tools mixed into one. The e-mail campaigns are easy to use and have been working for me so far. Check it out at http://www.earnucash.com.

mattdigital, Sep 18, 2015 IP
  15. fruistalbray

fruistalbray Member

Best Answers:
    There are many email marketing service providers.You can refer any of them: Constant Contact, AWeber,Vertical Response, Email Brain, etc.But I still like to use MailChimp.

fruistalbray, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  16. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some time ago I had the same question and found my answer. I think, if I’ll share the direct link it’ll be more like the promotion. The way out - is this cool article - “No more monkey business” - http://lab.getapp.com/no-more-monkey-business-6-alternatives-to-mailchimp/.
    You’ll find 6 most awesome alternatives to Mailchimp. And I’m using one of them! Take care!

LisaGrocke, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  17. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    You can try AJ Email Marketer which is the best email marketing software to use.

swasa, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  18. Outlaw Millionaire

Outlaw Millionaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No matter how big your list is you can't go cheap. It's important that you emails hit the inbox and not the spam box. A part of that comes from you in the form of your Title, Body, pictures, etc. The other part comes from the reputation of you email provider. Be sure to "SEGMENT" your list so that you send more emails to your openers, that will help you get in-boxed more. Segmenting is very important. I segment into non openers, openers, buyers

Outlaw Millionaire, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  19. Ariane Rey

Ariane Rey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone tell me why - while using free MailChimp with 420 addresses to send to - I only get 42% openings ? This is really NO good at all and destroys our communication with our members !

Ariane Rey, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  20. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Color me clueless. What is the benefit of SendGrid over, say, MailChimp? I know MailChimp allow me to see the social profiles of the subscribers, gets past the spam filters most of the time, and is easily managed. But MailChimp has its kinks, so I was looking at self-hosted solutions. But then sending from a dedicated server isn't the best when it comes to getting past spam filters, so ...

InterSpire on my server, but actually sending the email through InterSpire? That seems like half-way back to MailChimp, no?

JohnScott, Dec 3, 2015 IP