1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to prevent my account from ban?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by AtomaniA, Sep 13, 2015.

Hello there,

I've a website which is full of images and takes its visitors from google images. Is there any way or suggestion to prevent my adsense account from ban?

Thanks a lot.

AtomaniA, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Where did you get the images from?

Agent000, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  3. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never use images copyrighted by others

crick3t, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  4. baclicks

baclicks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsense is contextual based ad serving service. If your website has no content than it will be totaly useless for adsense as there will be no content so there will be no relevant helpful ads for visitors/readers.

This is the reason why google said in their policy that only image based website doesnt comply with adsense.

And yes for some premium website like flickr, pinterest etc there will not be any issue as they are premium publishers who gives lots of $$$$ to adsense!

Hope it helps.

baclicks, Sep 16, 2015 IP
    agmccall likes this.
  5. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple. Read, understand, and follow everything in there terms of service

al

agmccall, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Play by the rules the best you can.

Also, don't put all of your eggs in one basket so that IF you do get banned, you won't go broke overnight.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  7. jhon117

jhon117 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All we can do for you is that Baneen not follow the rules

jhon117, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  8. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, Adsense ban would be the last thing to worry about, if I would own website fully of illegal images. It seems to me that to accurately know the answer, but you want to hear consolation. You wont avoid ban, its just a matter of time.

Find the real key instead of looking for the passkey.

angrypig, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  9. ss330662

ss330662 Peon

Best Answers:
    always use unique information... if you do SEO of your own site then don't do spamming

ss330662, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  10. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    Simple answer: Did you create the image from scratch yourself (either in an image design tool such as photoshop, a camera, or both) or did you license the image (by contacting the person who did make the image) about licensing and agreeing to the creator's terms? If not...yes your AdSense account will be banned. Don't. Steel. Content.

eek2121, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  11. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is not a problem about if he use mages which have copyright if he have source under the same image,or if have licenses and permission from author .Google can ban his website if he have adult images,drugs illegal pics.Anyway if you have images with copyright you must put source and must have some unique text,by your words,and you will be fine.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    lapidus, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    More absolute bullshit from you. You obviously have no comprehension of copyright laws. That does not protect you. You should consult an copyright lawyer before you embarrass yourself any more.

Agent000, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  13. lapidus

Best Answers:
    I know if you sell any image if is not yours you can be sued,or for any image if you use without source,license and permission from author.You are jealous on my post in adsense section for invalid clicks,(which is correct) and now you jump here to say something about me how i not know basic lawyer stuffs. Funny buddy.

lapidus, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  14. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Me, jealous of you? You have a failed understanding of copyright law; suggest you consult a copyright lawyer if you do not believe me. Citing the source of an image does not protect you. anyone with a basic understanding of copyright laws knows that. Just go and ask any copyright lawyer.
    As for your thread on invalid clicks, I still waiting for you to explain why so many still post in Google's own adsense help group after being banned for invalid clicks....you have repeatedly failed to answer my question to explain that...

Agent000, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  15. lapidus

Best Answers:
    Like first as i can see you was not answer to eek2121 (did he have a failed understanding of copyright law?) above my post which is similar in thinking (see attachment) If eek2121 have same things to say like me in our posts then you can ask yourself if you are in right or no.I say that because you was must first answer to eek2121,because we have same answers,but you didn't.
    About invalid clicks thread,i not need to explain nothing about that because i write last post there already,and now is a time to see your proves(like i write there) which you ask people there to copy Adsense e-mail.And everybody see that is your turn to post that prove what you say.But you not have that prove and then as i say again you jump here,and talk about images copyright.About copyright, see Attachment there, and you can see two same answers my and from eek2121.Now here is a question why you was not answer to his opinion,'but suddenly' you have answer to my post.

Attached Files:

lapidus, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  16. corporatemanager

corporatemanager Member

Best Answers:
    Displaying copyrighted images and images that have against adsense policies would sooner or later get your account banned.
    I am in contact with other webmasters.
    Advisable for you to also monitor guests posting too.
    An advice for others, is that best to moderate every posting to ensure quality and content to be posted in accordance with adsense guideline.

corporatemanager, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  17. JacksHallow66

JacksHallow66 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No matter what you do and whatever measures you take to keep from getting banned, you will eventually get banned. Adsense is pretty crap.

JacksHallow66, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  18. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ARE YOU ALL FUCKIN' CRAZY????????????
    AtomaniA, at his/her post said that the site in question is full of images and obtaining its traffic from google images, NOT THAT THE IMAGES THEMSELVES CAME FROM THERE AND ARE STOLEN!
    Why did you decide that those are stolen???????

I myself own several sites, with quite a lot of images - half of the images are bought, many done by myself and some submitted by users! So why do you all think he/she would have some legal issues if images are alright or problems with Adsense???

@ AtomaniA Do not worry about your AdSense acc. - it's all OK as long as you do not place ads right next to the pictures.

Really? Than why my account stays very vivid after a decade now and never had any problem with it???

abraxas, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  19. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    @abraxas You have to understand, most of these guys don't have a clue. Before you give the OP the benefit of the doubt, look through other posts. It will crack you up. The majority of these guys will copy a tech website they read...or they'll download a bunch of popular images off Google images thinking they can make big bucks...they'll build a site and wonder why they don't reach payment with AdSense. Also, FYI, you might have images, but I doubt you are an AdSense member (they tend to shy away from image sites these days because of the high levels of infringement) so why both even discussing? You are free to start a debate/argument of course...Just stating what I know to be true.

eek2121, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  20. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I am an Adsense member for some 9+ years!
    The images are an addition to the information I provide and there is no any risk in my case simply because there is no infringement at all!

abraxas, Oct 26, 2015 IP