1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Create Facebook Ads Without Ban

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by NagaBhushanam, Sep 30, 2015.

Hi friends, Anyone using Facebook Ads...??? Please Post your Experience...

NagaBhushanam, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  2. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    how to create without bans,

As long as your content is not offensive, spam, copyrighted or stolen from another user, then it should be fine for you to create your ads. But be sure to Post your real name in payment method because if facebook notice a difference between your account names and your credit card holder names, then they will suspend your ads.

RoundShots, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  3. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard of anyone yet being banned on Facebook ads. You just don't post anything you wouldn't post on any other Facebook post and give true information about your identity. It's very simple, really. It's usual to spend a bit more money in the beginning, but as the time goes by it'll be less and less. Do your research and then target your audience. Make sure you do some testing too, so you don't spend too much money. Put some attractive images in your promotional ad (with contrasting and clear colors) and an engaging line. Good luck!

cwvps1, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  4. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a good idea to read the guidelines here:

https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/

jdjenkins, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  5. ebizzme932

ebizzme932 Member

Best Answers:
    try to be genuine on everything you post is the best

ebizzme932, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  6. Nga Nguyễn

Nga Nguyễn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, your content is not offensive, spam, copyrighted or stolen from another. In addition, you should hire a business account instead of using your personal account because processing time is faster, less prone to ad approval again; reach is better than personal account and you save your money ^-^

Nga Nguyễn, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  7. Iris_bvcn

Iris_bvcn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account had banned as you, and I must lease an account agency premium for my campaign. It's the best, I can save a lot of money compare to use personal account

Iris_bvcn, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  8. jonadam

jonadam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    an effective ad campaign you need to have good content and objects towards you should be clear, but I think when you run large campaigns should have an advertising account well, it's not helping you maintain postponement of advertising

jonadam, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  9. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have noticed if you go through Facebook compliance guides , You can get a good idea about their policy guidelines and even promote stuff which mostly people avoid because they think it is impossible however if you are aware of their policy guidelines you can get better approval rates and avoid bans .

kjrocker, Nov 7, 2015 IP