1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Get Paid from Belgium?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by jewelraz, Oct 15, 2015.

Hi,

I don't have bank wire experience before. One of my clients paid to my bank account from his bank account. I gave him my bank account details with swift code. But as this is first time, I am kind of confused. My client lives in Belgium and gave me the payment statement screenshot after he made the payment. How long it would take me to receive that fund? I live in Bangladesh and he sent money from Belgium. In the statement it's said it might take 2 business days but I can't see my bank's switch or branch information. I can only see my name and account number. Can anyone tell me the process and wait time please?

jewelraz, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It can take everything from 2 to 10 business days. Don't worry if the swift you got is real you will receive the money anytime soon.

fionix, Oct 21, 2015 IP
    jewelraz likes this.
  3. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate! I received it on last Wednesday (21-10-2015). But my bank is asking about the reason of this remittance, proof and all those unknown stuffs! Banking system sucks here.

jewelraz, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  4. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Amen to that. Banks are a pain. Paypal (while being a pain in itself) is a better way to get paid IMO.

hogeyman3, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  5. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see it sucks, I would looking for some sort of banking offshore, that may help you to avoid all the trouble in the future.

fionix, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  6. shanesmith

shanesmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its usual practice in some countries and mainly they have this kind of practice to avoid money laundering . Always keep a valid reason and probably something they cant really understand and which you can stand for if further questions asked. From where I lived I faced similar issues , but when you have a beautiful story with some valid points , they will not raise much questions . Good luck

shanesmith, Oct 23, 2015 IP