1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Capture Perfect

Discussion in 'Sites' started by captureperfect, Oct 19, 2015.

1. jhashan

jhashan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not an expert but I think you wrong.
    Organic traffic mean only traffic that coming from search engine. it can be Google, Bing, Baidu anything but search engine.
    All other traffic that come from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, other social marketing (paid or not), PPC, CPC, CPM or any ads will marked as Referral/Social traffic not organic.

So as Matthew said if you have organic traffic then you must have keyword.

Anyway your minimum bid is $1500 so my question is how much your site earning now?

jhashan, Oct 20, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Can you please just post a screenshot of your analytics?

I can't go back and forth like this with you anymore.

Looking for the Acquisition > Overview > Organic Traffic page so we can check the sources.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  3. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm selling the domain the website isn't generating income (its a test page). I just needed to build a website in order to build domain reputation with SEO etc. @jhashan

@matthewsayle Here are the links to the screenshots:
    1) http://captureperfect.com/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%2023_Fotor.jpg
    2) http://www.captureperfect.com/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%2023_Fotor1.jpg
    3) http://captureperfect.com/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-21%20at%2023_Fotor11.jpg

There you go.

captureperfect, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Why didn't you post this in the domains section then?

Ok, please click on "organic traffic" and send a screenshot of the keywords on the next page.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  5. jhashan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually I cant understand this, why you always skipping Matthew question, why you not providing your keyword that bringing traffic? its very simple you have to tell us where from traffic coming.
    These days their many smart bot in market that can manipulate GA stats with keyword. Even with hitleap also anyone can send millions visitors that will show source as Google/Organic on GA but all that visitor will show without any keyword in GA.

So how a customer believe you that you not used any bot or hitleap type traffic exchange sites?

One last thing from me, you told you will sell domain, why you think your domain so special? From here DP I bought a website for $1000 few years back, that time income was $150/m and after few tweak, changing design, adding more contents its giving me $600-700/m now.

So why you think anyone will consider your domain for $1500, its make no sense to me, sorry.

jhashan, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  6. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @jhashan if you read the entire topic you'll see i have answered matthews questions loads of times and i have provided the keywords used! if i was transferring fake traffic the ad network i am with would have ban me by now. Lastly i'm quite confident you do not understand the world of domains, domains sell for much more than websites on many occasions. There's a big difference between selling a domain and selling a website, although they are linked they are two different markets! One last point, i have previously sold a domain named east banking for $2000 after one month of purchase without doing any seo work.

captureperfect, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You're not ranking for the keywords you sent me so either you don't know a thing about organic traffic or you're trying to scam somebody.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  8. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    listen matthew all this time i was trying to explain things to you but now your crossing the line in my opinion with false accusations, unless you can 'prove' the traffic is not organic then just don't bother replying. Even if i didn't have keyworded traffic it would still be through SEO, and did you not know google stopped focusing on keywords in 2012? it was on the headline! SEO = Search Engine Optimization its not all about 'keywords' and what if all the traffic bought was through referrals/word of mouth would you say that is not legitimate traffic? I have told you which keywords were bringing in the traffic so how exactly did you determine that those keywords were NOT ranking for the domain? please explain. I may not be experienced in the domain business but i have intermediate knowledge of what i am doing and the word 'scam' is a very big word which i recommend you do not use till you have proof against somebody!

9. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    by the way mate if you visit even bing.com and type in capture perfect im ranked second on the first page through 'that' key word which i told you previously was the first and main key word!

10. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    oh and i'm not ranking for any keywords you said...check the links and verify your research please.
    1) www.captureperfect.com/Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 20_Fotor121.jpg
    2) www.captureperfect.com/Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 20_Fotor122.jpg

11. jhashan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ha...ha... ha..... Yes you right, I am not understand the world of domains and maybe google also dont understand this and thats why EMD is not a matter these days. what make your domain so special? DA 1, PA 1, No page rank, no MOZ rank nothing.

I also cant understand why you wasting your time to reply us here, we asking so many questions for confirm everything. Is it not better sell there where you already sold domain for $2000?

One last thing, as a few sites (high traffic) owner with little experience I can only say I can buildup site from scratch. procedure is finding brandable domain ($12), design site with WordPress($200), adding high quality content daily($10-$20/d), wait few month = good traffic and good income. In this procedure I dont see any space for your so called domain, even I can complete all thing in your domain price, content will bring traffic easily and that traffic will stay.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    jhashan, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  12. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hahahahahahaha now i can laugh very hard mate, someone has decided to make this domain their brandable domain name for a camera company and offered me $3500 for it personally so i SOLD! now to you jhashan who just questioned me in a patronizing manner, let this be a lesson, you act too big for your own boots. Everyone thinks they know it all, but the fact is you can know some things but some things someone else will know more than you.

captureperfect, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  13. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    oh and jashan its not about my domain being 'special' i set a reasonable price for it, if it was DA1 Google page rank 1 and so on, the value would actually be around $10,000-20,000 dollars, so for what the domain is so far the set value for $3000 seemed perfectly fine and i was right as someone bought it for more $3000 from the auction, they didn't see my listing on this website or would have got it for $3000.

14. jhashan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In last 7 years in DP, I saw many kids like you who just arguing, its very simple as like I said in my last reply, why you wasting your time here to reply us? you already have an offer of $3500 and you trying to sale here for $3000, how funny.

Even you did not get what I am saying. I never said I know everything, no one can say that he know everything. I said if I or anyone want then easily can make a website with good traffic and handsome revenue in few month.

Total wasting of time to talking with you.

jhashan, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  15. captureperfect

captureperfect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @jhashan who you calling a kid mate? Mind your tongue. I have already sold it. Learn to read English properly 'kid'