1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WordPress - BuddyPress - WooCommerce - Child-Themes - Custom Themes

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cronik, Jul 5, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DP,

I am a long-time member and seller on here looking to take on more web development work. I specialize in WordPress development and have been building websites with WP for over seven years. Basically, I can help with any WP project you have!

Please contact me if you need help with anything, I will give DP members an excellent rate, and most projects can be completed within 24 hrs.
    • Custom Themes - built from scratch, using Bootstrap for fast development. I ONLY code responsive websites, and I can create all the shortcodes and custom features you want to see.
    • Child-themes - I can set up or modify a theme to meet your requirements
    • WooCommerce Setup - if your theme didn't come with WooCommerce support I can fix that and make sure all the WooCommerce pages look good on your site.
    • BuddyPress Setup - I can setup BuddyPress to work on your theme and look the way you want, many people want BP customized to look more unique for their social networking site.
    • Premium Theme Setup - I can setup your newly purchased premium theme with your content. If you want it to look like the demo site I can do that for you in 24 hrs or less.
    • Security - I will secure your site and fix any security issues. Too much comment spam? I can get rid of that for you!
    • Everything else! I am sure there are other WP projects, but these are the most common tasks I am given by my clients. If you need anything else just contact me, I am a full-time freelancer who is always available to take on more work!
    If you have any questions or want to see samples of my work then send me a message, I will respond immediately! Send me project details for a quote! I promise the lowest rates possible, and I can definitely take on urgent projects so don't hesitate to contact me if you have a very tight deadline.

cronik, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Purchase from the thread and get your premium theme setup within 12-24 hrs! Yes, only $10 and I will set up your new website! If you need a quick task completed that I can do within an hour then $10 will cover it, just send me a message first to confirm I can get it done within an hour.

cronik, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  3. Jhutch44

Jhutch44 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Cronik, i have a PSD for a website, need it developed into wordpress, could you help, pm me if you are taking on work.

Thank you

Jhutch44, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  4. Ariane Rey

Ariane Rey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there, I am looking for someone to create my website. About 30 pages x 2 (two languages). Design already made but can be slightly changed if you have better idea. Need a user-friendly but and not too basic CMS. Can send via email all required stuff.

Ariane Rey, Oct 20, 2015 IP