1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a bit of help

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RtodaAV, Oct 19, 2015.

http://www.marketdomination.co/products/100-crochet-locking-stitch-markers-lim5?variant=6503752579

On the page above,

Does anyone know where the "Claim it now" button is from + the timer. I'm trying to look for it but haven't had any luck. Could it be custom?

RtodaAV, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  2. xbernx

xbernx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Timer is made with Javascript. Look at this tutorial to make one: http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_timing.asp

xbernx, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  3. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    The button presentation is just bloated. badly written CSS. If you inspect it you will see the mess for the button and span inside it that carries most to the presentation.

The site itself is a bloated load of crap that does not come close to validating and has structural errors in the markup. If you are thinking you can learn some thing from that site; think again, because all you will learn is how to add more worthless crap to the internet.

COBOLdinosaur, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's the span inside the button tag on line 612...

But yeah, listen to what @COBOLdinosaur said; that page is a disaster I'd suggest throwing out and starting over from scratch on if you want to make even the slightest of modifications to. It's a laundry list of how not to build a website.

Of course, it's shopify so... good luck.

deathshadow, Oct 21, 2015 IP