1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which type of Website is Best?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pnnreddy, Oct 15, 2015.

Hi,
    Iam Thinking to start a website. Which type of website is best to make small money?
    ecommerce/ niche websites?
    which type ecommerce/ niche site?
    which is best creating new site or purchasing existing site?
    Budget $xxx

Thank You in advance,
    P N REDDY

pnnreddy, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  2. kendosspc

kendosspc Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't have a large budget i would suggest maybe trying the niche site route with affiliate marketing. Doesn't cost too much other than time.

kendosspc, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  3. Madhvi sekhri

Madhvi sekhri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its depends on your business and your budget.

Madhvi sekhri, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  4. pnnreddy

pnnreddy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Kendosspc,
    Which Niche is best? please advice

pnnreddy, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  5. Mroregone

Mroregone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You would probably want to build on Squarespace or Shopify. Stay away from Wix! And Wordpress is too hard to DIY and make it look amazing unless you know coding as well. Here are some samples of websites I build on Squarespace and Wix. I'm actually going to rebuild the clown site on the new platform called Pagecloud. I suggest you check out the video for it!

-Have a Great Halloween
    www.cREAtiveCastleStudios.com (A Collective of Top Tier Creative & Marketing Talent)
    www.ClockworkMindPictures.com (A Genre Production Company That Makes Mind Thrillers)
    www.billyboytheclown.com (The World's Most Notorious Klown Killer!)

Mroregone, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  6. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    I would say that you should start with a niche. Then you will be able to market online with that, so you can get more people to come to the page. But it's also a good idea to think about how much money you will be willing to spend because starting up a site can cost a good chunk of money.

Flexster, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  7. pnnreddy

pnnreddy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you mroregone & flexster,
    Which niche is profitable? please anyone advice me.

thanks
    P N Reddy

pnnreddy, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  8. SanDy0052

SanDy0052 Member

Best Answers:
    Many businesses struggle with finding the right type of website for their company. What features are needed to effectively engage your customers? Do you need to incorporate social networking? Do you need to have a E-commerce storefront built to sell your product online? There are thousands of features and functions that can be added to your website, but which ones are right for your business.

SanDy0052, Oct 23, 2015 IP
    hogeyman3 likes this.
  9. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would recommend a mini niche site with affiliate marketing such as a Clickbank product.

hogeyman3, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  10. AmeliaJones

AmeliaJones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Reddy,there are many different kinds of legitimate way to make money both online and offline.To make money online,you can start with your own website and set up with high paying affiliate networks.Affiliate Marketing is one of the top business opportunities online because the startup costs are very low and you can generate high income. Earning from affiliate marketing depends upon business model,industry and type of network.

You can start with niche that has that has opened money making opportunities for the newbie. You can start with Travel industry as it offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to profit and earn handsome income.

You can start your own travel website with TravSell that offers you the turnkey solution to start your new travel website to earn money from hotels, flights, cruise and car rentals just in $100.The website will be monetized with 4 recommended best travel affiliate networks.

AmeliaJones, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  11. abib1947

abib1947 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have same question . i am new . someone full guide me step by step?

abib1947, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  12. newhope

newhope Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you do not need xxx$ for website developing.Budget of 100 - 300USD is pretty fine expecially for workforce in Asia. Use freelance website like upwork.com and post description of website you want and will be crowded with bids.

newhope, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  13. Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur Member

Best Answers:
    If you are aiming small money then just create a site on any topic then select a product with affiliate commission and search for small commission. Then, give a few traffic only. If you will optimize it and search for high commission affiliate products and give a lot of traffic, you won't get small money ;)

Floyd Arthur

Floyd Arthur, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  14. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a team with you then go for e-commerce store! If u alone, then go for niche website. Also, that depends on you, which type of website you more interested in.. ! I would really suggest you to go with niche website, write some good quality content, reviews about that product and see your dreams coming true!

Danish4u, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  15. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    Initially niche website will be beneficial for you

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  16. Nico Puegher

Nico Puegher Peon

Best Answers:
    Both can make the job done and both have potential to grow long-term. Now I'll say what should I do in your place, then you can choose whatever is better for you.

With an e-commerce site you will need products and if you're not a developer it won't be easy to make your website, even with Wordpress and plugins. You need at least a little experience to run this successfully.

With a niche site things are different, could be a blog. You don't need too much knowdelge to set up a blog and you can even out-source it for a low price. With your niche site you can start writing good content (your niche should be something you really like or you really want to learn, otherwise it will be just a normal job and you won't see results), you can spend your time on Google looking for information to make your article or you can out-source it for a low price, the best option will be write your own posts investing your time.

Once you get a few posts and getting traffic you can start building your own email list, targeted traffic interested in your blog, in your content, in your niche and you will be able to sell them or offer them good products you think are good for them related to your blog/niche, building trust and thinking long-term.

Both are long-term, you can make some fast results if you have experience and you know what you're doing, otherwise you will need to take action and take your time. I like both projects, but if I were you I would be doing the niche site, you have more freedom. Not only you were learning or teaching something you really like, you will build your own email list, they will be your clients and your best income. Yes you can build an email list on the e-commerce site, but it's much harder to get those emails without some kind of market strategy like a niche site to get your list.

Purcheasing a site could make things faster! but you need to be careful with it. If you see a good site for a low price you need to ask yourself what's going on? if it's that profitable why is so cheap?, if it's really profitable trust me, it won't be cheap at all.

My recomendations is to make your own website, start from zero, learn while you do it, don't wait to have everything perfect because you will never take action, start right now!. I can send you some good links if you're interested on how to set up a blog or how to find a niche, or you can just make some Google searchs, send me a message if you have questions!.

Best Regards,
    Nicolas.

Nico Puegher, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  17. Joseeeeeeeeeee

Joseeeeeeeeeee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I heard that people use http://suprcl.com/coc-freegems and its great! You receive your Clash of Clans gems instantly!!! BETTER GAME GUARANTEED! (43HGFAKDzZ)

Joseeeeeeeeeee, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  18. Lucy Barret

Lucy Barret Member

Best Answers:
    Can you explain, what exactly you want to sell or do with your website?

Lucy Barret, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  19. vivek gururani

vivek gururani Member

Best Answers:
    A Responsive web design is the best which makes your website fully functional at any display size. This involves a fair amount of coding know-how, understanding of composition at different sizes and a clear image of how the scaling process works; in other words, it should always be done by a professional. Mobile-optimizing plugins can only offer so much help. Responsive design is the standard favorite among the majority of designers and the majority of businesses, not just because it often takes less technical work than adaptive layouts, but because it literally makes the website in question fully compatible with any resolution.

vivek gururani, Oct 29, 2015 IP