1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my mobile and tablets site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by aadi1295, Oct 13, 2015.

Hey DP guys,
    I made this script myself in ASP.Net MVC5 and it's URL is (http://demo1.arbazabid.com), can you guys Please review the design of this site. I am not good with designing the templates, but I tried my best. It's based on bootstrap 3. I really need the reviews to fix the problems in the design because I am looking to start a website like gsmarena.com and phonearena.com.

Note: All the data in the script is dummy and just for demo purpose.

Thanks so very much for your kind help, I really appreciate it.
    Best Regards.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    aadi1295, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The design looks a bit dated, the dark red makes the site look old fashioned. I'd like to see a bit of "white space" between the items at the top of the page - see my pink lines.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  3. aadi1295

aadi1295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hey thanks for reviewing it, actually I have made three themes red wine, facebook blue and dark gray. and I can change theme with one click through admin panel. and those tabs I wanted to make like phonearena.com
    if you can please review my admin panel, here is the details
    demo1.arbazabid.com/admin
    username: admin
    password: hello@123

waiting for your review, Thanks again :)

aadi1295, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Besides - the same items @sarahk pointed out breaks horribly if you reduce the window-size, until you reach the mobile/table size styling. They don't wrap properly. I suggest hiding them completely earlier on, or style them differently than you do today. (Check by simply resizing the window-width manually from full-screen to smaller).

PoPSiCLe, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not entirely sure what we should be looking at. The design changes, he's not necessarily going to use the CMS so the fact that under the hood there are problems may be irrelevant to the review.

sarahk, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  6. aadi1295

aadi1295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    if you will just open the site in 1200px on laptop and change the browser size, they top thumbs will break. but when on tablet or 1024px windows, just refresh windows. they are aligned. actually no one will drag the browser from 1200px to mobile size. user will just open on specific device and top thumbs will be aligned. Thanks for the review

Hey, you are right, I am still on early stages of bootsrap and CSS3 designing. I was never a designer, but just a programmer. That's why I am asking you guys to review the design so I will learn more by fixing those problems. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2015
    aadi1295, Oct 15, 2015 IP