1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Backlinking from websites for multiple class c websites hurt ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Database1, Oct 14, 2015.

Hi I get quality backlinks from a website, from the same website I get backlink to my other websites that loads from same IP. Want to know if that would be bad if I get backlink from same website to all other websites loading on same IP. Will google devalue the backlink ?

Database1, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  2. hhsaus

hhsaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the links are valuable/useful to site visitors then they are perfectly fine.

From purely linkbuilding/seo point of view, the links may not be as beneficial especially if all your sites are in the same niche.

hhsaus, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you mean you own many sites and linked to each other or these websites has your main site's link? If yes, this could be a PBN but it doesn't hurt at all but its looks like an link exchange and its not natural. Google is aware of this kind of process so better engage with the target audience by your interesting content.

KylieSweet, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  4. Database1

Database1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Kyle, Thanks for your answer.

For eg, If there are 3 websites which gets back link from 10 websites, if all the 10 websites point to these 3 websites as back link would that be helpful. Everything is a dofollow and it is appropriate to the audience and gives value from user point of view.

But have a query if those 3 websites with same type of backlink from 10 websites would pass any value from google point of view.

Database1, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  5. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^^Ideally it shouldn't be a problem if all of them have the same kind of category in terms of content.

rsrikanth05, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  6. mr168lis

mr168lis Member

Best Answers:
    I get backlicks many from social media

mr168lis, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is normal and don't be afraid.. If they are not blacklisted (the sites you get backlinks from!), there shouldn't be any problem! ;)

patco, Nov 2, 2015 IP