1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling US Tech Blogger Available For $0.02/Word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by pamon, Aug 27, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am a US based freelance tech writer and blogger, and would love to write for your sites. I cover Microsoft currently extensively, and a number of other tech related products. I'm based in California, can take Paxum, Invoices, or Credit Cards for payments. I am very efficient, operate at a high quality, and can do a single or multiple articles daily. My rates are $0.02/word, which is higher than the average overseas writer, but quality counts and getting readers and quality ads on your sites does as well.

Contact me to get started today. I will be accepting Paypal as well soon, just waiting on my new company to get finalized to accept it on my end. Thanks

pamon, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  2. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Can I see a sample of something titled with a number in it like "top 5 reasons to XYZ", preferably something related to entrepreneurship? PM me.

macdonjo, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  3. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here's a whole list of sample articles for you to review. if interested, let me know. thanks... i don't write sample articles without pay sorry, ripped off too many times

http://windows7themes.net/about/dave-amodt/

pamon, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  4. hhsaus

hhsaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order paid for on September 16th. Now almost a month later no articles received. Last communication received from the seller Sept 16th. Not sure what is happening. I will now have to do a chargeback through my cc issuer.

Potential buyers beware.

hhsaus, Oct 14, 2015 IP