1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best books on SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by VoDasha, Sep 21, 2015.

1. oskaroskar

oskaroskar Peon

Best Answers:
    There are two ways to learn SEO.
    1)Do it practically.
    2)Test. Test. Test.
    There are no books on SEO that will guide you. Because none of these books on SEO rank anywhere in Google.

oskaroskar, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm ok with bad English, but if you are saying someone's opinion is worth following then surely you could learn their name.
    I've worked all over the world and one thing I've always done is ensure I've pronounced my colleagues names correctly (or as correctly as I can). Right down to things like if you are from NZ and your name is Grant we pronounce it Gr-are-nt, but if I know you are an Australian called Grant I'll pronounce it Gr-ant. Common courtesy. If you come from somewhere else then I'll find out how you like it pronounced. The OP, however, didn't even acknowledge that Matt Cutts had a first name and a surname - he'd somehow morphed into a Madonna-like being with a single name.

sarahk, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. ahmansoor

ahmansoor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better way is to learn through top 'guides' available for free online on good resources. Books become outdated pretty soon when it comes to SEO - so you should learn through guides and then experiment and advance! Good luck!!

ahmansoor, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. N8fighter

N8fighter Peon

Best Answers:
    Over the years, I have learned that SEO can be learned from experience. If you are not doing it, you cannot learn it. You cannot find out what works and what doesn’t work.

N8fighter, Oct 13, 2015 IP