1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from Payoneer!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by leonazoya, Oct 12, 2015.

After two years of using Payoneer, and having regular, decent transactions, Payoneer blocked my account two months ago, without any explanation or given reason. Every attempt I've made to figure out what has happened, on live chat, ended unsuccessfully, with an explanation that they will contact me by mail. In 2 months I didn't get any e-mails from them, and I've contacted them on live chat about 10 times. The last time I've contacted them, they disconnected me before I even got a chance to ask them what is happening. I still have 200$ on my account, which I cannot withdraw. It could have even been more.
    I want to use this opportunity to warn all the people in the world to stay away from Payoneer, and all of those using it currently, to stop, because they can, apparently, block your card without any reason, or explanation, just like they did to me!!!

leonazoya, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  2. Dave Pierce

Dave Pierce Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, good to know since i have an account as well.

But, if it's really like you described it's really an orror story!

Fortunately you "lost" only $200

Dave Pierce, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  3. leonazoya

leonazoya Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. I've even sent two mails to Nissim (Community director at Payoneer), and didn't get an answer.
    There's a bunch of cases just like mine, all over the forums online.

leonazoya, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  4. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Payoneer one year and I don't have any problem. I don't know maybe you broken any of terms of policy. Try to contact again on chat and ask them to tell you why did you blocked. I hope that they will help you and will back your Payoneer.

dragansk, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I never trust anyone who joins a forum just to tell us never to trust company xyz.
    There is always two sides to a story and you claim they said that they would contact you via email and never did. ... well that tells me that what you did is such a significant violation of their terms and conditions that they no longer want any contact with you, let alone to continue doing business with you.

Agent000, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  6. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most don't have troubles with Payoneer, seems from time to time there are a few people suffering to get the right support from them!

fionix, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  7. leonazoya

leonazoya Peon

Best Answers:
    I warned you. One day you will remember my words.

leonazoya, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  8. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have only made 3 posts on Digitalpoint; all in this thread. Who are you? Why would we trust anything you say? We know nothing about you, let alone anything that would make us beleive or trust anything you say. Because of that I would err on the side of Payoneer rather than you.

Agent000, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  9. leonazoya

leonazoya Peon

Best Answers:
    I just said "hello"...

Attached Files:

• log.jpg
      log.jpg
      File size:
      90.2 KB
      Views:
    leonazoya, Oct 13, 2015 IP