1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is RSS feed submissions in SEO?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Laura Maroldi, May 4, 2015.

I hear from one webmaster that RSS feed submissions help to improve website traffic on regular basis. What is it & how to implement it for my website.

Laura Maroldi, May 4, 2015 IP
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically what you do is take your RSS feed from your blog and submit it to RSS feed directories or you can even put one RSS feed from a blogs of your onto another blog that you own.
    http://www.seotrafficspider.com/rss-feed.html

briguy, May 4, 2015 IP
  3. Rafael Ferreras Castillo

Rafael Ferreras Castillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most of the RSS feed directories are dead and closed, so the best idea is to have a rss in your blog and when you create a new website, also share in that website (Your RSS Feed)

Focus more in create good backlink to your website, also use the power of social site, you can get more ranking and traffic in google using Social sites.

4. paulius777

paulius777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try automated content sharing tools through RSS feed. Personally, I am using PostRSS. It is automated website/blog content sharing straight to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Vkontakte. You only need to add your RSS feed to PostRSS and you will get shares to social networks. Saves enormous value of time providing traffic and engagement to social network pages, groups and accounts. Helped me to increase traffic to my blog.

paulius777, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  5. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DP has that feature. Particularly to those permium members and they linked thier twitter account here, their tweets can appear above.

etc, Oct 13, 2015 IP