1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. RubenRx

RubenRx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey we are looking to advertise our sites thru this Network where do we sign up for Advertising.

RubenRx, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  2. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://premiumcpm.com/apply/

They have a rather quick turn around which is nice.

No need to wait days on days without hearing anything. I am still on my honeymoon phase with this company lol

NoTally, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  3. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Having the same issue here. Tim never responds it seems.
    After my last conversation with you, I quickly received my 2nd ad tag from Chris. However it was not showing on reports, I asked chris if he could fix it, he said he would forward it over to Tim, I also still hadn't heard back from Tim for a week with the checking of my website question.

Since I have not heard back from Tim, I decided to also contact support. It has been 5 days since I contacted support and over 5 days since I contacted Chris and Tim. Still hearing nothing.

Looking at my reports, everything looks ok for the "ramp up" process, however I have ad tags running on my website which are not shown on my reports or earnings....
    So I decided to post her in the hopes that something will finally get done, because I have not even had a single response as of yet.

Which doesn't leave a good aftertaste in my mouth as someone trying your company for the first time.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    NoTally, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, thank you for reaching out. Via here or else where.

Secondly, sorry for the frustration.

Thirdly and most importantly. I have followed up with Tim and support to see what happened.

However, you might need to select to show reporting by placement. In my follow up with Tim, I asked him to make sure you get an explanation of that part so you can see exactly what you need to see. You should be getting a very detailed response from Tim within the next few hours. I'll follow up with you via email to make sure everything got cleared up for you by the end of the day tomorrow.

You should be receiving a very in depth response including some reports so you can see exactly whats going on, and I elevated your ticket to P1 so that support can jump in and provide assistance on the highest priority. We are also reviewing communications to make sure that if there are any specific communication break downs or any confusion regarding where to go for help, we can inform and ensure that you are getting all of the help you need, when you need it.

We greatly value your business, once again thanks for reaching out.

wrekoniz3, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  5. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do list by placement. However I am still missing the new ad code on my report. Ad codes showing are;
    However my new ad code 5636158 is nowhere on any report, yet it was placed on 25th sept.

Thank you for getting back to me so soon. I look forward to fixing this issue ASAP as it makes it hard for me to run my numbers when I am missing part of the report.

NoTally, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  6. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Got my first payment. Late but understandable. There was communication and that was appreciated.

Attached Files:

bale, Oct 2, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.
  7. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I and a few more are still waiting for payments of atleast 4 months. They said they resolve the issue it by 2 week of september. Yup . It's 1st week of October now.
    Notify those few publishers some statement soon.

rajin, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Interesting, because I did message you on skype on September 16th, and no response has been provided since. However...

I'm checking on your account, because I do remember a conversation you and I had prior, and there should be a follow up from this end. However, if there is a concern, rather than waiting and complaining like you are not getting answers, why not shoot someone an email when you would like an update if you have not heard any updates or if you have any concerns? We are here to help you, so it doesn't make sense, that you come here to post on a forum before you email or reach out to anyone... You know my email address, and in the past you have never had any problem utilizing it.

You will be provided a private follow up as this is an account specific issue. In the future, utilize our support channels and contacts here, thats why we are here.

wrekoniz3, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  9. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @wrekoniz3 i am active at skype past 2 weeks and not a single response [this happened once before too.] Admin did contact your team but received no response[maybe he used some other email id]. I didn't complained here. I just seek response regarding the matter whether it progressed or not.
    email was in admin's control and i actually had forgotten about the whole payment issue. admin reminded me and so i made the comment on monday.

Note: skype always showed frd request sent and yet we had conversation. maybe that's the reason of message lose.

rajin, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Yeah for what ever reason there has been an issue with us connecting on skype. Anyways, speaking with you privately now. We will get the situation resolved for you.

wrekoniz3, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  11. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Just wanted to update and let everyone know that this problem was fixed smoothly and everything has been handled my side now.
    Again still in honeymoon phase but no real issues as of yet.

NoTally, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  12. somnathji

somnathji Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about CPM Network anyone can explain me about CPM Network :)

somnathji, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  13. beng100

beng100 Member

Best Answers:
    Why is not accepted websites download games and applications Mobile ؟

Attached Files:

beng100, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  14. mdw

mdw Peon

Best Answers:
    First, these guys are true con artists. Second, wrekoniz3 needs to learn the difference between slander and libel as it's clear he never went to law school nor did he even do a google search. Further, he would know that the defense to these accusations is truth in fact which is what I will present in a brief summary.

My experience with these guys has been horrible. In fact I would rate them as the worst ad network I have ever dealt with. I'm sure Tim or Dominick will respond to this (even though they've ignored my emails for 2 months now), but don't believe a word they say.

I signed up with these guys in November of 2014. Their rates were mediocre at best, but picked up a bit in February. I boosted their traffic up from February to June when I cut them off. I had to cut them off as they ran up an $1800 bill and failed to make the payment. I can understand if something so tragic happened that they needed some extra time to sort things out; however, not once did I receive any communication from them. I finally got aggressive with them in August of 2015 and Dominick responded with their sob story. Two more months have gone by and no updated responses from them and no payments.

I have never written on these boards before, but figured I've used these boards in the past to analyze networks that approach me and appreciate the users that take the time to post their experience. Thus, I want everyone to know what my experience with PremiumCPM has been. Again, I'm sure there will be some false defense made by these guys and I'll try to respond, but to be honest I'm sick of wasting my time on these clowns.

mdw, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry I laughed a this a bit. There is no truth to the accusations of PremiumCPM scamming anyone. How do I know that? Because if you actually knew anything about the law beyond preaching your interpretation of it on a forum, PremiumCPM would have already been served. Instead I guess you figured, Rightfully so might I add, that you are tired of waiting.

I'm confused in how you email us asking for updates on a sunday morning than an hour later come on here to tell everyone not to believe a word I say? So why am I getting emails asking for updates if you can't believe a word I say, use your crystal ball to figure it out since you seem to think you know more than you really do.

But wait Marc, if we were con-artists, then why have you been paid every month leading up to this situation? Oh, but if that was the case then we wouldn't be con-artists.

What humors me the most is the part where you say their rates were mediocre at best, and they are the worst network you have every dealt with, Because you knew the rates quite well as you were running with us, if the rates were mediocre why would you boost up the traffic? hmmm lol

Exhibit 1.
    Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 5.03.23 PM.png

Wait Marc, you said the rates were mediocre at best, but $0.80 at best, doesn't sound mediocre. If it was so mediocre then you wouldn't have been riding the turbulence trying to get those rates again. But these aren't my words, these are yours. So who is really lying Mr. Weinstein?

Then we come to the issue of responding to emails, as you said you got aggressive, and according to you nothing we say is true, so what exactly would you need from us? If you know more than us to be able to determine if something is true or not, then maybe we should be coming to you for the updates?

Whats funny about what you said:
    Really, what truth is that? Your truth that we are con-artists? The truth that you were provided an explanation, and told when there are updates you will be informed? The truth that you tell people everything we say is a lie, yet come to us to ask us for updates an hour earlier? Or the truth that no matter what we say to you, if you don't hear what you want to hear or get what you want to get then its all just a sob story, right?

Here is what I do know, in order to assert we are con-artists. You would have to prove that we have collected revenue, and did not pay it out to clients. However, all we are doing is following our Publisher Agreement. We pay Revenue Share, if revenue is not paid to us or is delayed by an advertisers, we are not liable to the actions of the advertiser, and we are not obligated to cover losses incurred by an Advertisers late or therefore lack of payment. However, solely in good faith, we have also stretched beyond our guideline obligations to pay clients advancements on revenues affected by this situation.

Your case is just a case where when we follow the rules, and you are getting paid it works, but when we follow the rules and you disagree - then all of a sudden we are scammers and you didn't know what you were getting into. Maybe if your brain ran as fast as your mouth some of that good faith would have been applied, however, its easy to see why it hasn't.

And Marc, I won't hold my breath waiting for your attorney to contact me and teach me about the difference between libel and slander. Everything i've said, I can prove in court, thats the easy part about facts, so suit up.

wrekoniz3, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  16. mdw

mdw Peon

Best Answers:
    And the false statements and negative responses come out already. It's somewhat funny how for months they've ignored my simple emails asking for updates (and there were plenty), but as soon as I post a negative review, Dominick immediately responds. Honestly, I don't have time to waste with these jokers and I don't want to get into a he said/she said fight with such a small time media joke. If Dominick keeps pushing the issue then I'll make sure to provide the proof he so eagerly requests, but it is so clear now that the only way PremiumCPM's scheme works is by going negative on their own partners and hoping that no one believes the honest reviewers.

All I can really say at this point is that I read a few of these negative posts before signing up with them and chose to ignore the obvious. When a company is good, like Google or Media.net, you may see some issues with a few accounts, but you don't see the ad network get in defensive mode, release personal information about their users and make a joke of the situation. That's obviously not the case with PremiumCPM as you can see in Dominick's response above.

Anyway, fellow publishers, you are welcome to ignore my post and believe their deception, but the reality is they will convince you to increase your ad impressions with them until it gets to a point to where they make enough off of you and then fail to pay. I'm confident that many of you won't have to worry about them as I'd be surprised if they're still around in a year or so; however, if you do jump on board with them, then don't say you haven't been warned.

Dominick, as I said in my email to you, prove me wrong on these comments and pay your bill already. I originally estimated off the top of my head that your debt was approximately $1,800.00; however after calculating all of your missed payments from March 2015 - August 2015, your total bill is $3,244.51. Once I receive payment, I'll be happy to notify everyone here that you finally came through, but my guess is that your train is coming to an end and the ad exchanges are no longer working with you.

Also, Dominick, maybe at Full Sail University they teach you to say phrases like "suit up", but in the real world and if you had attended a legitimate university and law school then you would have learned that this type of comment is only made in Hollywood. Further, thank you for releasing our confidential emails. In doing so, you have just violated your own confidential agreement and offered me an opportunity of doing the same. Is this something you would like for me to post on this board? I'd love to show everyone here your true colors; however, I like to think of myself as someone better than that.

P.S. The $0.80 CPM that you reference was on paper only. This is part of the bill you didn't pay. Of the bills you did pay, your average cpm was only $0.43, which I would say is mediocre at best.

mdw, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Where exactly have I made a false statement? or provided a negative response. You didn't even post a review, if you wanted to post a review it would have included that in the months prior you were paid, but thats omitted. I'm not aware of any emails being purposely "ignored" another great claim. I'm sorry what proof is that you are threatening me with? No one here is pushing any issue but you, and your perspective however warped is understandable. Do you really think thats how the business works? Lol going negative on our own reviewers? I'm not going negative i'm simply providing truth where truth is missing. Everything i've said is verifiable and if need be can be upheld in a court.

We are not under any circumstance pulling a scheme or however you want to word it. However, when someone comes online makes a post with statements calling a company con-artists, and making all sorts of claims, none of which can be backed up, then privately asks for payment to clean it up, I'd call that extortion. But forgive me, you are right, I didn't go to a law school, I don't specialize in legal matters, I leave that to our legal team to make the ultimate judgement call on.

Proving you wrong in these comments has nothing to do with paying your past due balance actually. Because you are completely aware of the terms, and since you seem to have a thing for education then I expect that you have read our publisher agreement which clearly indicates that we are not liable for the actions of our advertisers. So that leaves 1 window of opportunity, proving we actually did receive your payment, except I have a 50+ page document which has been reviewed by multiple industry professionals and executives regarding the situation which has caused your displeasure, and I would say, its quite clear what has gone on. But you seem to have your own conspiracy theory twist of stealing from publishers.

Wait, did you just say when a company is Good? Hey Marc, do you not remember receiving a Google AdX form? Or running on Google AdX? Do you not remember being told that Google is at the cause of this situation? Or do you just wish to read that 50+ page document about them and the abundance of lies we have dealt with regarding them, after you make your self completely vulnerable to a lawsuit. Yeah, you can say what you want, but there are actually people on here and floating around this forum which have seen the exact document I'm speaking of. But wait, Google is the good company? See you said i'm making a joke of your situation, but it is very hard to take you seriously.

Was personal information released? Was your email address released?

Did anyone convince you to kick up the volume with us? You saw rates you liked and kicked up the volume trying to make more money, don't act like there is any form of deception, and you are just mad because you came on here clearly with the intent to cause harm to the reputation of this company and most of what you have said has been disproved specifically with the rates. Again this has nothing to do with making any money off of you, maybe your attorney should be tapping you on the shoulder right now and whispering libel, because we have not collected money which is past due from google now for over 4-5 months and revenues stretching even longer, oh, and I can prove that.

Your guess is highly inaccurate yet again, we actually still have a healthy relationship with every exchange, except Google who we have dropped, and will not be resuming with as a result of this situation which they are solely responsible for. However we are still working with AppNexus and all of our other partners, and this after AppNexus has made several huge waves of bans which hit some of the biggest companies in the industry like Matomy, and Marimedia. So another Weinstein myth debunked.

oh, my education? Sorry I got a 4 year BS in 2 years focused on Computer Science / Video Game Development. Won 7 Course Directors Awards, and graduated with more practical computer science and development hours than anyone from an ivy league school. So your point is? In the real world, someone doesn't mention a lawyer or attorney then 45 mins later go posting completely skewed information online, only to respond offering to clean it up if payment is made. In THE REAL WORLD when you have a case, you don't risk liability be going on a forum to run your mouth while eventually saying more and more stuff as a warning to current or potential clients as an admission of "truth" which can be proven wrong with ease. You either suit up legally, or you swallow your pride and wait like some of our other clients affected by this situation. I wouldn't know about hollywood maybe because hollywood was not apart of my curriculum. Actually there was no violation of any confidential agreement because A. the information provided was not confidential. B. The information provided was not labeled as confidential. C. The information provided was provided only in a sense of providing truth to highly inaccurate claims which are continually being made. But you keep mentioning legal stuff as if you are a legal professor yet you continually make baseless claims. Not smart. You are actually providing confidential information on your own account, your earnings, etc, stuff which we would never put out there. You do what you need to do Marc, you will do it anyways, until you get that knock at the door from a process server, if that is deemed necessary from this end.

oh one last Weinstein myth. No that $0.80 isn't on paper only, its only the on the paper that you want to get paid for right? So its not only on paper, and lets not act like the rates were mediocre because you were the one who chose to put the tags on your site, you were the one who filled out the AdX form, you were the one who knew the rates, and you were the one who decided when to increase or decrease the volume. No one forced you into anything. Also, maybe for you $0.43 is mediocre, but then again your facts have been very scrambled. I can appreciate your situation, and regardless, I'd love to see nothing more than it get resolved for you, however you have only complicated it at this point and continuing to demand something which until we can resolve the situation, you are not getting, isn't going to do any good for anyone.

Since there is a need for a legal clinic allow me to provide this snippet from our Publisher Agreement:

5.2 Limitation of Liabilities. PremiumCPM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR PremiumCPM NETWORK ADVERTISING PROGRAM, EVEN IF PremiumCPM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. PremiumCPM’S LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL NUMBER OF YOUR PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE YEAR PRECEDING THE CLAIM.

5.3 Disclaimer. PremiumCPM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING PremiumCPM WEB SITE, ANY PremiumCPM AD, OR PremiumCPM ADVERTISING NETWORK PROGRAM INCLUDING, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. PremiumCPM IS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRACTICES, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY ADVERTISER OR PUBLISHER, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY ADVERTISER’S OR PUBLISHER’S WEB SITE(S).

That ends our legal clinic for the day. I will meet you on the grounds that I completely understand where the frustration for this situation in your eyes turned south, looking at our last communications, you were satisfied with the information presented, as it was detailed, all of which has been omitted from your posts online coincidentally. In my humble opinion, its as if you weren't told this situation was caused by Google (which you were), and its as if you just decided to go with the story that looks worse, so then you could say, pay me, and I'll clean it up. Come on, I understand your frustration for the lack of communication, but lets keep this on earth please. We are doing what we can to get answers, but if we are not getting them, we can't provide them. Period. So you keep coming up with and building your conspiracy theory or you can refer back to that email I provided July 24th, 3:44PM in which you responded thanking me for the prompt and very detailed response.

wrekoniz3, Oct 11, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  18. NoTally

NoTally Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I just want to point out on this. You have ONLY fought your own case and slandered them. You have yet to provide any evidence or proof for other users to be "warned". Anyone can create an account and post things like this, however without proof it means nothing because you do not have a previously trustworthy past history for us to stand by. You have not been a member of the community and not previously helped others or spoke about other networks, you have only come here and badmouthed this company. I appreciate that you are angry, but saying that you wont continue pushing is not a warning to users like you said.

You have yet to warn me of anything because as you said people will ignore your post as slander. If you want to provide a warning then do it correctly, don't try to get other users involved in your squabble without actually having something to show for it. Pictures speak a thousand words buddy, maybe you should use them next time. A post showing all your messages without response would have had more impact than your whole speech.

I repeat, proof please if you are going to rant and say they are terrible. As a new user of theirs, I have yet to have a problem but would actually like if someone gave me an actual heads up if something is wrong.

Cheers,

P.S $0.8 cpm doesn't sound too bad to me at the moment too me, but it seems that my CPM is dropping each day of the ramping period which confuses me.

NoTally, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    @NoTally thanks for your input on the matter. I agree with the points you made. Likewise it is appreciated and absolutely understood if someone is angry that they need to make their opinions known. There are also a few points I would add, its hard to provide updates or answers to questions when at the moment such questions are being asked, there are neither updates nor answers. However, I have kept it 100% honest, and always will, there were about 3-5 emails from what I can count based on past communications (in this situation mentioned) where there was either a delayed response or where the client followed up after (be it some time after the original email) and received an immediate response. None of which, handled or delayed intentionally. However, as told, when there are updates, they will be provided, and payment will be made. The concern, is all the more understood, I my self started as a webmaster years ago, I know what its like to be in that kind of position where you are expecting payment. I get it. But when the person you are dealing with says, once we get an update, you will get a follow up, and the response is ok thanks... its a little hard to get mad when you don't receive an update in the time frame desired which isn't conveyed to anyone (and PremiumCPM does not specialize in telepathy). Especially when on our end in this specific situation, updates have been extremely limited if any on the situation being referenced above. None the less I can absolutely admit when I see gaps in communications which could understandably be cause for concern, but I get an email from "someone" following up and looking for an update on October 11th 2015 at 10:26AM and by 11:05AM there was a post on here calling PremiumCPM con-artists. Meanwhile as mentioned, it was made absolutely clear that updates will be conveyed immediately as they come in.

Another factor is:
    "I finally got aggressive with them in August of 2015 and Dominick responded with their sob story."

I can completely understand that there is an ethical and contractual obligation on PremiumCPM's part to resolve an issue which a client is experiencing in which the client was not the originator of the issue, however when people are getting aggressive emails from another person, how much more likely are they to really even want to engage in another back and forth in which an aggressive approach is used and still yields the same answer as its something out of our control? It does no good for anyone. Its also unfortunate that when people agree to get paid on Revenue Share, then get an explanation to a situation, its called a "sob story" - when A. Its not a story, B. its not a sob story, and C. its the answer to their question which clearly is not being recognized as valid (which we can't prevent anyone from doing). As Revenue Share would dictate, any payment beyond what PremiumCPM is collecting and sharing accordingly; would be deemed solely made in good faith.

More than anything, even more than the emails. I'd like to see him post proof that he was scammed. Because I know for a fact he wasn't, and privately I have been emailed some of the most fictitious claims regarding this situation. @NoTally I agree 100% with proof being needed to make accusations about a company suckering in a publisher to then get them to increase rates and completely failing to pay or uphold their obligation as dictated by Terms of Service. How does that work to our advantage when the advertiser who bought the inventory didn't pay yet (Google Inc.) and we of course still have to pay ad serving expenses to AppNexus for example even if the inventory is not paid for, so we lose money on that. Then if we just recycled clients as claimed we would just be in the business of losing money and clients. Thats not sustainable at all, and if that was really the case we would not have been in business since 2008 and having worked with some of the biggest digital web properties in the world. Keep in mind, that regardless of the situation, we have also made thousands of dollars in payments on revenues not yet collected solely in Good Faith. Yet, most of those instances go unreported, as clearly people feel they are owed money regardless of it being Revenue Share and regardless of if the Network was paid the revenue in which to be shared. Resulting in there being a lack of appreciation when a company does go above and beyond its obligation to resolve a situation for a client. Most forums discussing networks are similar to personal credit - you more frequently see when someone didn't get paid, and you rarely hear the accurate reason behind it.

I will also say, that its my job to help people. If i'm doing my best to help someone, and regardless of what I say they just want to argue it and spin it to something negative, even if missing facts or making up a few, then what is the point in continuing to engage and trying to help? If a company was to really be scamming people, why would they put up with the headaches of responding be it publicly or privately? There is not a dollar amount in this world that is worth paying someone (such as my self in particular) to engage in that form of back and forth with someone who is unwilling to accept anything which they are being told.

As for the mention of $0.80 Rates, as far as industry standard anything at 0.20+ is relatively decent rates. Properties which are more apt to seeing higher rates, might find it less than stellar, however to claim its mediocre getting $0.80 then claiming the average is only $0.43 based on what was paid, but coming to a forum to collect payment on the same stats which reflect $0.80 while trying to omit that as claiming mediocracy is relatively unethical. As is privately threatening someone for clearing up such misconception publicly, after such claims being made publicly.

As for your question about the ramp up and rates. I alluded to this via email a few days ago, with regards to demand given the current set up. I just provided a follow up privately to this question and I also provided a few suggestions to a few other configuration questions I see you had on other threads.

wrekoniz3, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  20. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    what is min traffoi to approve site?

rezatak6, Oct 23, 2015 IP