1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LostHere, Oct 1, 2015.

Too much hypocrisy on this world. My name is David Cano, I'm 25 years old and I give you my regards from Spain. I studied computer programming and for the past ten years I've tried to make a living from home, and everything is a lie or a scam. There's thousands of sites telling you how to earn money online but the sad truth is that only these sites will make money, same way only the people selling his method to earn money will earn any money by selling that method. If they were earning any money they wouldn't need to sell their method.

Anyway:
    Freelancer hiring sites -> Scam. Stay away from them.
    "Affiliates" -> Pyramid scam. Stay away from them.
    Work as freelancer on your own -> Scam, most of the time you won't get any customers and if you get them they won't pay you after you work.

So I keep living on my pension, which is okay, but I am terribly angry at the world. When you've been through as much as me you start to think you will only earn as much as your given rights at birth allows plus the connections of your family. You got friends in high places, then you can climb, you don't, then prepare to work at McDonalds. Why would someone work at McDonalds if they could choose something less degrading?

LostHere, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. jdjenkins

jdjenkins Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online. The MLM systems work for many people, some people work with CPA, some people work purely with email, etc. The real scams are the ones that tell you "click 3 things, copy + paste - make money". Most of the real money-making systems take a lot more work than that!

jdjenkins, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome LostHere! I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience online but I hope you find everything you're looking for here at DigitalPoint.

Iseult

WPCarer, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your thoughts will take you in the direction of them thats for sure...

For me its all about supply and demand.

I'm an affiliate and promote other peoples products in exchange for a commission. Simple and easy! Just learn my prospects demographics and where they are at online. Fun as well

EPol83, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  5. LostHere

LostHere Peon

Best Answers:
    Just by looking at your sign I can tell you are a fucking scammer. And no, I won't click the link.
    Like I said before, if someone has a method that person will keep it to himself.

LostHere, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just because you have failed at everything you tried doesn't make them scams.

You're mad at the world because you assumed it would be easy making a million dollars overnight.

Welcome to the real world.

Quit being so angry and you might actually learn a thing or two.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  7. LostHere

LostHere Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't want to make a million dolars, just enough to sustain myself.
    Setting up a Wordpress site and configuring it is an easy task, but still time consuming:

For only $20.00, you will receive the following:

1) One eCommerce site customized to any niche
    2) The eCommerce premium theme built in and set up
    3) The WP All Import elite bundle, fully integrated
    4) Full setup on your server
    5) Free Hosting for a year, should you need it
    6) Lifetime support
    7) Unlimited revisions until the site is 100% perfect

Considering the amount of time spent talking with the customer, doing revisions, supporting him lifetime (lmao), I'd say you aspire to earn 1$/hour. You're a shame to the profession but hey, I was once in your place and got tired of working for free. Thing is you start working for free (or almost for free) with the hopes of increasing your price label, making good business connections, getting good deals, and maybe getting hired by a serious company, but that day never comes, and eventually you will get tired of waiting for that day. So it's just a matter of time your present dreams go to the trashcan. From your sales proposals I can tell you haven't experimented enough yet to judge me with criteria, and you got your point of view on the world after watching The Pursuit of Happyness. Prepare for the real world and prepare to be mad. Right now your lack of knowledge is making you want to be an intellectual prostitute and I beg you to consider how many 20$ eCommerce sites you can set up per month.

Right now your approach must be: even if I end earning 1$/hour I will be satisfied. But that won't be enough.

LostHere, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    You're angrier than I thought :D

I have been doing "this" for 10 years.

The first 3-4 SUCKED!

I spent about $20,000 and didn't see one shred of anything that even closely resembled success.

I am not going to explain exactly why I do what I do because I treat that as intellectual property.

However, you seem like the kind of guy that gets sucked into those "done for you systems" where you just pay some company $49.95 and all of a sudden cash starts appearing in your mailbox.

This business is actually extremely easy, once you stop making it so complicated - so simple in fact, it's almost stupid.

Do you want to know what the 2 main ingredients are? Time and Hard Work.

People make it difficult because they try and cheat around those 2 ingredients using "systems".

They very rarely work. They only work just enough to get the fad going. So, out of 100 people, 1 makes money.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    @LostHere

Where did you go? We were having fun! :D

Matthew Sayle, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  10. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your terrible. I can promise you you will never succeed at anything with your mindset. Absolutely disgusting.

EPol83, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your very first post here at DP and you start off with telling us that there is too much hypocrisy. Is that really the way to start your tenure here and to introduce yourself?
    As to working at McDonalds lots of seniors work there to gain extra income. Others are young students needing temporary work. Others are people who face certain challenges and simply cannot do highly skilled work. I respect them all as at least they are trying to do the best they can with their particular circumstances.

Welcome to DP....I think.:confused:

Spoiltdiva, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  12. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kinda surprised that after 10 past years, you didn't get enough experience to "smell" the good and bad offers on internet to make money, but oh well....

If you studied computer programming then, why did not you try to apply as a programmer, creating websites, selling scripts, etc ?

Many people live from internet, but be sure that they are not as pessimistic as you seem to be, and here must be your problem.

RoundShots, Oct 10, 2015 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.