1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increasing Revenue w/ a Tier 1 AdX Partner

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by wrekoniz3, Mar 4, 2015.

If you are in this section, posting, or observing, I'm going to go off the assumption you are using Google AdSense.

However, have you ever thought of working with a Tier 1 Google AdX Partner? Google AdX is The Google Ad Exchange. It is a premium ad platform with premium campaigns running mostly focused on CPM however still influenced by CTR's (just not as much as Ad Sense). Google AdX is great to run in conjunction with Google AdSense, its also great for creating new monetization streams.

Here at PremiumCPM, we are a tier 1 Google AdX Partner. We payout NET 45 and 80% RevShare.

Oh, and btw, AdX payouts are usually higher also due to the fact that the revshares paid to tier 1 partners such as PremiumCPM are higher than that of AdSense. No, they are not the same, and no they are not all the same campaigns. We also have direct buyers on AdX as well using Google's Ad Serving technology.

Feel free to shoot me a response or PM if you have any questions, happy to help!

wrekoniz3, Mar 4, 2015 IP
  2. Web Master 007

Web Master 007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I want to know how would I check my earnings with adx. Do you create my adx sub account or something else. What exactLy will you do if I work with you.

Web Master 007, Oct 10, 2015 IP