1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can we use the paypal (Srilanka)???

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by duminda1996, Oct 9, 2015.

I'm D.namal. since a 2000 years we can't use the paypal for receive the money.But paypal can use the send the money and pay the other bile.
    How am I receive paypal account money? Because Paypal dos not supprot for srilanka.
    Can you give the tips,tricks,secrete?

duminda1996, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  2. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem. In our country we can only send money. We can not receive and withdraw money. It is very bad. I do not find any solution about it. If you have any friend in other country where can do receiving and withdrawing try with it.

dragansk, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use 2co.com or Neteller and their option to let people pay by paypal!

fionix, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  4. shanesmith

shanesmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    There was an alternative which was practiced some years ago , I'm not sure whether still working or not . This is how its works,
    First you need to have a Moneybookers(Skril) account and a Freelancer account . Since with Skril you can transfer money to Sri Lanka account ,send your payment to Freelancer account and withdraw money from Skril. But this will cost you some additional charges from Freelancer and maintaining Moneybooker account . By the way PM me may be there is one more thing , which I may be able to help you

shanesmith, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  5. CheapWebhosting.lk

CheapWebhosting.lk Member

Best Answers:
    Hi namal,

i am one of sri lankan who do online businesses daily basis. unfortunetly, still paypal fund receiving facility is not available. but it is reported recently in the news, that our central bank is in talk with paypal to enable receiving funds. Hope very soon we will get this facility.

For now what you can do is :

1. Use a paypal account of your friend or relative who is residing in a country where paypal is enabled. You can see all the countries which are paypal receive support here :
    https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

2. 2checkout.com as stated by other before me. This is a credit card processor though, you can still receive funds from other paypal members to it.
    But they have terrible fees ( 5.5% + $0.45 ) and minimal withdrawal threshold is 300$. So no way near good as paypal.

CheapWebhosting.lk, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  6. FrancisLee

FrancisLee Peon

Best Answers:
    As many people have suggested, it's not easy to register a US bank account. You can't just login to the website, expect to be approved just like that. You need to provide identification etc.
    The best option, as many have suggested is to use 2 check out, even though the fees are terrible. However, you can always have a friend or business partner register a corporate PayPal account. Therefore you can still send the money as it's not registered in Sri Lanka. Let me know if you have any questions, more than willing to help!

Francis.

FrancisLee, Dec 9, 2015 IP