1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How link development for SEO (2015) is different from previous years

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by rajeshiseo, Oct 9, 2015.

We all knows, Importance of Link development or link building in SEO. I am doing SEO from last 6 years and in these decade SEO is completely change, The way we build links is completely changes.
    Because previous tactics of building links are not working today, I don't think anyone here who rank their clients keywords with previous tactics so want to discuss what we use today for building links so we grow our business and satisfy our clients.
    As I am working with SEOCREATORS one of the Best SEO Company from India. We are focus on infographics, high authority blogs, social websites and focus on increasing ORM of the website.
    Whats you suggest or use, which tactics are more useful SEO in 2015.

rajeshiseo, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  2. Killswitch Deepak Thakur

Killswitch Deepak Thakur Active Member

Best Answers:
    brah, your company isn't in the top 30 in India. I'm from India and I know about many seo providers but I never heard or read about you.

For your question-SEO tactics have changed, people and search engines have become smarter, but still, good and engaging content is the best tactic.

3. Mit Thakkar

Mit Thakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, you can't build back links for only targeted keywords. You have to use synonyms of your keywords. Also don't focus only on short term keywords. Start using long term keywords as well.

Mit Thakkar, Oct 15, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Legitimate SEO hasn't really changed. The days of spam techniques are becoming a thing of the past as Googles algorithm gets smarter. It still comes down to Content/On-Page/Off-page SEO. Quality over quantity, Brand + Authority.

kjh-08, Oct 22, 2015 IP