1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Marketing Tips

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by George111, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Analyze Your Past Work to Improve New Posts

Usually businesses analyze the effectiveness of social media after publishing. You (https://y-o-u.cf ) can use tools to analyze your data before you post. I will not mention them now to not ban me.

2.Optimize Your Visual Content

Choose and plan visual content that you post on social nets. It can drive traffic back to your website. Visual content act as more valuable content and will increase the traffic.

We continue the story if you like it ...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    George111, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  2. belote

belote Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media needs more attention

belote, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  3. kellz

kellz Member

Best Answers:
    This is the most powerful tip of all. People really underestimate the power of a quality photo. Some of the photos on social media are just horrible. Especially on Instagram. Sites like Instagram and Pinterest rely on a clear, professional looking photo to even get people to look. And you only have a few seconds to capture their attention. So make sure the photo is a great one. No one is going to click on a blurry photo with bad lighting.

kellz, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  4. AdvancedSolutions

AdvancedSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be informative in posting social media and don't fake a smile so everyone drops by your site...

AdvancedSolutions, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  5. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use an autoposting app/extension to update your social media accounts for you with content you choose days, weeks, months ahead of time. Use Klout to find relevant content to post to your sites to fill in the blanks between times you create content yourself. Sharing other people's stuff is a sure way to build your social media platform.

Senobia, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  6. Syed Gilani

Syed Gilani Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Social media marketing is an important aspect of promoting your small business. In order to set up an effective social media marketing strategy, a basic understanding of the relationship between business and social media is needed.

Syed Gilani, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  7. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt social media is important, but there is good side and ugly side to it. I just recently wrote a piece about Instagram ads and how it backlashed for a while and strange reaction of the users. http://www.alexanders.co.nz/blog/lo...ill-kiwi-users-respond-well-to-instagram-ads/
    Also I do research on advertising effectiveness and there is much much more into it than what meets eyes. There are elements that even we do not have a clue about them and they still change effectiveness. Measurements are extremely difficult, let alone predictions. And just assuming one free software or small app can predict it for you and make you spend your budget on particular channels is a mistake. Many of these tools are created by the media sellers themselves and the results are biased, so be careful.

Mehdi.b, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  8. ToddS

ToddS Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can you create advertise on instagram?

ToddS, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  9. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me add a third tip (based on my experience).
    Always track everything and analyze your campaigns in real-time.

LisaGrocke, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  10. Marionfive

Marionfive Peon

Best Answers:
    Social marketing is definitely something that no business can go without. But I’d like to add that there are a lot of things that you have to do in order to keep yourself into the social media marketing game. It takes more than optimizing for visual content.

Marionfive, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  11. Avant Garde

Avant Garde Member

Best Answers:
    You should "Deliver Content Consistently" the first step is to put the right systems in place to keep your posts relevant, interesting and valuable for your audience.

Avant Garde, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  12. 5Gloria5

5Gloria5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't found any fresh idea… But you can continue the “story”, maybe the next tips will surprise)

5Gloria5, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  13. Marionfive

Marionfive Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, nowadays, it is more important to come up with content that has the potential to be reposted. Otherwise you don’t have any chances...

Marionfive, Oct 13, 2015 IP
  14. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    That's very true. I think that a lot of people are over looking how good marketing on social media can be. Many people think that it won't bring more people in to their page, but it honestly will. The more marketing that you do for your business, the better. And I know that in the past social media had worked for me. One point that was made that was good is using visual content. More people respond to visuals than anything else on the web, so that's a great point to make.

Flexster, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  15. Sm4u

Sm4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more! Social media is an extremely powerful tool. If you need help getting to grips with social marketing or marketing in general, we offer a free book packed with useful information. www.socialmarketing4u.com

Sm4u, Oct 17, 2015 IP