1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some knowledge according keyword rank

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by snodialove, Feb 21, 2014.

i have a website related jobs ads and i want to promote some keywords and want to make rank on them..... keywords these are... jobs in dubai, pakistan,saudia, united state etc... so what i do for get rank on these keywords ...

social Bookmarking ?

web 2.0 ?

forums profile ?

blog comments ?

directories submission ?

and here clear to me this question too ... is it true nowadays blog commenting count in spamming :)

snodialove, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  2. No1 BrandMaker

No1 BrandMaker Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, I would like to tell you that you should not discuss your targeted keywords to anyone.
    The second thing is, Have you do keyword planner for your keywords?, You should check ranking, Competition, Traffic of the keywords, After that only you should take them for your site.

Now, Regarding your question - I would like to tell you that Blog Posting, Press Release Submission, Forum Posting, Directory Submission, Question Answers in yahoo etc, Profile creation in business listing sites, Web 2.0 ofcourse, Video creation are good enough, The main thing is to generate HIGH QUALITY contents, yes! The contents for all the techniques must be very very high quality and user engaging only!

Social bookmarking is mandatory because no one can view your links without social sharing, So, social sharing is HEART of any link building.

Thanks.

No1 BrandMaker, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  3. snodialove

snodialove Member

Best Answers:

thanks for your reply and help i respect your ans

can you solve me here one more question which one site me should use for social sharing :)

snodialove, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  4. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    The ranking technique that's working right now, and has been the dominant technique for the better part of the last 3-4 years is: high power (PR/PA/DA) + Relevancy. Namely, getting backlinks from sites with huge authority, that are in your niche, in a contextual homepage article. The main ways people go about getting these links is:
    • Renting links
    • Buying expiring domains and re-purposing
    • Guest posting (beware: on Google's radar)
    There is no other technique out there that gets the same dramatic result in so little of time. I'm constantly testing various techniques for ranking using a personal suite of test sites. Some tests are white hat only, social-only, web 2.0-only, etc. I'll tell you straight up that, the only technique that will get the job done 100% by itself is high PR + relevancy. Web 2.0-only will get you to 2nd page fairly easy, but its not as fast and I have a hard time getting to page 1 using only web 2's as backlinks. Now I'm not saying to only use PR+relevancy. Use a combination that works for you. Each niche will be different. But what I will tell you is that comments, directories, social bookmarks, and sharing do nothing to help ranking except as a source of anchor text diversity. I never use any of them except for social shares for legitimacy, simply because they're a waste of time.

DiggitySEO, Feb 23, 2014 IP
    elshazly likes this.
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to target in its specific location this will do:
    job ads in dubai, job ads in pakistan, job ads in saudia, job ads in united states

KylieSweet, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  6. elshazly

elshazly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should listen to diggity.. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is talking about.. the guy lives this stuff day in and day out. He personally helped me with my sites. He gave me advice, guided me through a few things and he got my site from page 12, to page 4 in 2 days. Very friendly and helpful, he didn't mind all my noob questions!

elshazly, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  7. snodialove

snodialove Member

Best Answers:
    thank you so much you all for kind help :) this is awesome keywords you have choose for me :)

snodialove, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  8. Masti Coupons

Masti Coupons Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you asked the question that blog commenting is spamming,,yes it is if you try to create link with smappy siites..you must avoid excess or overdoing of anything wheteher it is link buliding or anyother seo tactices..

Masti Coupons, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  9. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to improve ranking of your site through multiple SEO tactics like:-

- "Content" which is most important in improving SERP. It should be unique and fresh.

- "Link building works" like blog commenting, directory listing, guest posting, bookmarking, classifieds.

- "Social Media"facebook, twitter, google+. Posting websites updates, blogs, rss feeds, videos,etc.

- "Updates of website" is also one of the most important factor that assist in keeping you at the top of the lists or improving search engine result page.

- You can also hire some expert to improve rank from sites like SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  10. Maria Sidiqi

Maria Sidiqi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in 2015 you can must to do all social sharing for incress your link builte in google top 10 search

Maria Sidiqi, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  11. liltceo

liltceo Active Member

Best Answers:
    In simple SEO work in these steps

1. Get your site error free and good health standard

2. Do effective on site seo - great quality content - effective internal link structure

3. Analyses your site and competitors site.

4. Plan your off page SEO (take competitions in to consideration)

5. Builk quality links as diggitySEO said above good metrics is the best choice, but should be careful to have a good mixtures of links and don't forget to drip feed the links - in nutshell it should be looks natural.

6. Get good social signals

7. Analise and report

8. Repeat the steps.

liltceo, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  12. Waqar Rasheed

Waqar Rasheed Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are right.

Waqar Rasheed, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  13. steveblackman

steveblackman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not only social sharing will increase your ranking. Before that you have to check each and every page of your website(Meta tag , Mata Tag Des.) , Then plan for Keywords which your going to target and the location (local, county or global) Then go for Back Link .

steveblackman, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  14. Mashfi

Mashfi Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    This can be common keywords.
    May be like this job ads for Dubai, job ads for Pakistan, job ads for Saudia.

Mashfi, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  15. sakir

sakir Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok but what is most effective off page seo activities.

sakir, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  16. Mashfi

Mashfi Member

Best Answers:
    I think blogs commenting

Mashfi, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  17. sakir

sakir Peon

Best Answers:

Ok, But blogs commenting are very slow process, i want to know fast process.

sakir, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  18. Mashfi

Mashfi Member

Best Answers:
    Yah, there so many ways, you can try with directory submission very fast and you can use 6 month for free.
    thanks

Mashfi, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  19. sakir

sakir Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, I think it is balck hat SEO.

sakir, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  20. towfiqul.arafat

towfiqul.arafat Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking more effective :)

towfiqul.arafat, Apr 25, 2016 IP