1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get Seller feedback after Domain Sale?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by RajGuptha, Oct 7, 2015.

Hey,

I sold 3 Domains in last 6 Months worth 155 dollars. I want feedback ratings from my buyers.Actually I don't have any idea on how to approach buyers to get feedback.

Your suggestion on this more than Helpful.:)

RajGuptha, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Assuming the marketplace used is this one; all you have to do is ask. It's not rude to ask, some people just value it more than others, especially the seller in the sale.

This is all assuming you deserve the positive feedback. Start/continue the conversation, and ask nicely. Along the lines of "if you had a positive experience, it'd be great if you could leave the feedback to reflect. As a new seller/user, every feedback I can get goes a very long way. Thanks"

You cant force someone to do it. And maybe they don't want to because it leaves a another link, bread crumb, etc., to the sale. Some people (including myself in some situations), would rather have a "public" transaction, as private as possible. For this reason, I always ask the other party if they'd like me to leave feedback or not. Or maybe the other person is just bein' a lazy ass haha (generally speaking, not in regards to your sales).

Don't sweat it if you don't get it. Profile still shows "transaction count" (better to have transaction history than none), and any serious buyer would likely contact you beforehand.

edit: also in the future. Stick something in the listing description about it. A clause to get the feedback.
    "I strive for a perfect transaction, feedback is always appreciated. If there's any reason you wouldn't leave positive feedback, please let me know beforehand"
    and/or..
    "won't leave feedback on your account, till you do"

sweetpea69, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  3. RajGuptha

RajGuptha Member

Best Answers:
    Hey.
    Great Suggestion.

RajGuptha, Oct 8, 2015 IP