1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other Social Engine 4 PHP License - Genuine / Retail

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by RezzRaygun, Jun 19, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have a genuine Socialengine 4 PHP license / account that I would like to sell. I had an idea for a project and bought a license a year ago, but because I have other projects to focus on, I just don't have the time for it and have now decided to just drop the idea completely, which has left me with an unused Socialengine account and license which i'm unlikely to ever need.

It is Socialengine PHP professional, with these modules (latest versions) available from the client area:
    • Socialengine (core)
    • Photo Albums
    • Blogs
    • Chat and IM
    • Events
    • Forum
    • Groups
    • Video Sharing
    • Mobile
    Account is fully active with all future updates immediately available.

Support time has run out, but can be extended in the client area.

You can upgrade and add more modules in the account client store if necessary.

The way it will work is that I will transfer my Socialengine account over to you by logging in and changing the email to yours and a temporary password which you can change. You can then log in and change the details and settings as you need to.

The account contains the license number (which you attach / edit the URL of your Socialengine installation to and then add to your installation).

The client area also contains the download area for the source files / modules.

This is genuine and i'm not out to scam anyone or anything like that. I only have the one license / account.

The professional plan costs $449 but I will sell for $325

I accept Paypal.

RezzRaygun, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  2. RezzRaygun

RezzRaygun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still have this available by the way. Feel free to make me an offer.

RezzRaygun, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. gnani26

gnani26 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website currently sells it for $300

gnani26, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  4. RezzRaygun

RezzRaygun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Their website sells the Starter version for $299, and the professional version for $449. This is the professional with more modules and features. Are you interested in this? To be honest I was expecting offers and don't mind lowering the price a bit.

RezzRaygun, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  5. RezzRaygun

RezzRaygun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've lowered the asking price down from $325 to $250. That means the full genuine retail version at $449 can now be bought from $250. So if anyone wants Socialengine, it is exactly the same as it would be if you bought it directly from them. It is a Socialengine account, which I will log into, put your email into and then you can log in to the account, make your changes and get your license number and download the files.

RezzRaygun, Oct 8, 2015 IP