1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All ways to make money?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by scott2342, Oct 7, 2015.

Hi All,

I'm trying to make a list of all the main methods people use to make money online and offline. If anyone can suggest some different types you know of or even do yourself. Also what would you categorize it into? Would Affiliates, Adsense, SEO be classed as Advertising?

Scott

scott2342, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  3. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    There are many different ways that you can make money online. One good way would be to start off with with just offering some services that you can provide. Something that you're good at. I have heard that worked well for other people, so I'm sure that it will with other people. You can look at classified ads and find some stuff there. If you're good at writing there are websites online that you can check out, and work at. Content mills are pretty popular if you check some of those out.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Flexster, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  4. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Online and offline... I think you won't be able to complete that list in your lifetime. But I appreciate your ambition, and let me add a few money making methods:

- Selling flip flops made out of used tires (they do this in Ghana)
    - Selling lemonade that looks yellow but is mostly water
    - A Youtube Zumba teacher
    - Training crows to collect lost coins (money) in the streets in exchange for food

Goodluck

Abelo, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  5. artagnan1978

artagnan1978 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried several ways of making money online, I have had some moderate success with an affiliate website, but eventually I cancelled that account. As of now, I am concentrating my efforts on quality high earning paid to click sites and advertising sites with great revenue sharing ad plans. They usually require some investment at first, but it is paying off...

artagnan1978, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  6. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPA/PPD, selling gigs on fiverr, selling other products online, and selling social media traffic are a few ways to make money online. Plus, there are many other ways to make money online.

KatnissEverdeen, Oct 22, 2015 IP