1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$5824,36 in 6 months on my blog with Adsense. What can do to earn more?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by koda10, Sep 20, 2015.

I`ve made $5824,36 in 6 months on my blog with Adsense. I have a small blog where list some ebooks and other digital media reviews. This amount is good or bad for 6 months? DF members, how much money do you make with Adsense? For exemple I`ve made $735 with low page views.

Attached Files:

koda10, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  2. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    Without URL, or any detailed data its divination with glass sphere.

angrypig, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  3. koda10

koda10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not want to advertise to my blog here. The idea is if other affiliates pay much better compared to adsense. That`s all!

koda10, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  4. lowriderzzz

lowriderzzz Member

Best Answers:
    Only way to know that is to test. Shut adsense for one month and run aff. product, but 1st look it's performance - conversion rate % (i.e. how much people buy from... lets say 100 views. 3% and more is great, 2% is acceptable 1% is kind of OK, less than 1 is poor performance).

Best way ideally is if you have your own product (or pay someone to make product for you), because you can upsell and downsell another products afterwards - i.e. remarketing (80% of the profit comes from returning visitors).

lowriderzzz, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  5. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    then why adsense ? you can take your own ads?

donsr, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are earning a decent amount from adsense. You can scale it up by doing some placement experiment with your ads and also by writing more quality content.

iwebsocial, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  7. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest if you do reviews on ebooks and products I would just scrap adsense. You can make way more money off affiliate comissions

Franklin Hatchett, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  8. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I kind of agree with the above comment, what you have made in 6 months with adsense is great....I gave up on them a long time ago due to accounts being banned for no reason, so that leads me to believe that you must get quite a bit of traffic so why not use that traffic to earn affiliate commissions??

daftdog, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  9. Smitev

Smitev Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Koda10,

I think a mobile app will be good addition to your site. Not to copy 100% the content, but use the app to increase the retention and monetize it further. We had similar case with one of our clients.

We have now an initiative to help owners of any type of educational or ebook content. Making a mobile app with our native application builder costs now 950 euro.

It will be great if we can chat more and discuss how you can increase the money and traffic you are making.

Smitev, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  10. ricardogeek

ricardogeek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well honest reviews aren't always pretty, unless what you are reviewing is top-notch stuff and tested it personally and can tell it works I'd be a buyer.
    The internet is plagued with reviews that are mostly lies :)

ricardogeek, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  11. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The hardest thing to do is make your first dollar, after that making 2-10-100 dollars is easy.
    To make more money you need to scale it up.
    1.Create more content/ebooks/products/etc.
    2.Increase rankings/traffic

Once you figure out a profitable niche duplicate it and build more sites in that same niche. Dominate the first page listings with multiple sites of your own.
    Biggest mistake is people will move on to other untested niches when they should stick with the proven niche and expand on it.

kjh-08, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  12. mapache27

mapache27 Peon

Best Answers:
    You also have to consider the type of ads from other sources, I used a company who pays well but the ads are annoying for your readers.

mapache27, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  13. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good job so far. keep it up. Maybe add some more content and do some more backlinking to some of your old pages. Adsense is how I got started online over 5 years ago. Hit the jackpot right off the bat with around $350 to $500 in daily earnings. I was using ppv traffic but of course that is not allowed today.

EPol83, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  14. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Backlink. Backlink. BACKLINK. It's the key to getting some of your older content back and being read.

hogeyman3, Oct 23, 2015 IP