1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Indian article writer needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by softech02, Oct 5, 2015.

I am looking for someone from India who can write me 2 articles of 500 words each everyday. The niche mainly be tech but he may be asked to write on other niches as well occasionally. Willing to pay INR 100 for 500 words.

PS : No other country guys please as you will find it suitable.

softech02, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  2. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This sentence definitely begs for translation. I suppose that the same is true for the content you're after.
    The only thing I don't understand is why there are so many people here looking for low-quality content that will actually hurt their Google ranking.

DuneDreamer, Oct 5, 2015 IP
    Ben Weir likes this.
  3. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've never understood that myself.

For writers who are new to DP and don't have regular existing clients, you're better off at content mills than scouring through the ads here. If you're lucky, you'll find that one quick client who wants a $20 article done but I imagine it's next to impossible to live off of writing for DP clients.

Look at iWriter for example.

The lowest you can earn for an article is just under .50c per 100 words. Look at the approval ratings of the majority of those clients. They're usually well under 50% and their instructions are ridiculously long.

You have the "Premium" articles that pay just under $1.00 per 100 words. The client approval ratings start to go up and while there are some long instructions in there, they do get better.

Finally, you have the Elite articles that can pay $1.50 to $3 per 100 words. The approval ratings are very fair and the instructions for most of the projects aren't too bad. The first few clients I saw in that category had the following approval ratings: 98%, 100% and 80%.

Most of the time, people just don't believe that cheap content hurts their site and they keep on looking for it anyways. DP has been given that reputation and a lot of the familiar faces I remember seeing that used to post here have given up on the place altogether. The cheap clients are unreasonable, they have a laundry list of qualifications and if they're paying you via PayPal from certain areas, you get kicked with a 4-5% fee (that they never pay for).

coreygeer, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I encourage these types of services because I will never have to worry about outranking them.

Please, keep up the good work!

Matthew Sayle, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All I've to say is acceptance of low (this isn't low for Indian guys though) compensation to do any job doesn't certify the quality would be low as well.
    I've found two of the writers already.
    Thankyou all who replied to my post.
    Sam

softech02, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Once posted on your site, I would love to take a look at the article.

More eyes the better :)

Matthew Sayle, Oct 7, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  7. Roger Markins

Roger Markins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    id like to see this too lol

Roger Markins, Oct 16, 2015 IP