1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest blog posts

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vagesh Sharma, Oct 7, 2015.

Hi,

i am provide guest blog posts to our clients now i want to start SEO also, what other work i need to do for getting a site rank in google.

Thanks

Vagesh Sharma, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You provided someone a few guest blog posts so now you think you're ready to provide a SEO service? Yet you're asking "how to rank" a site? You have got to be kidding me. Please do not take peoples money as you have no idea what you are doing. Guys like you give SEO a bad name.

kjh-08, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  3. Vagesh Sharma

Vagesh Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    i know that blog posts is part of SEO but site not getting rank, so what other things i can do to get rank

that is my question

Vagesh Sharma, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's such a general question, I would have to write a book to answer it.
    There's so much that goes into ranking a site, it's not do a couple of these things or those things, they all have to come together as one. You need to learn from the beginning-planning-building a site-keywords-etc.

kjh-08, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on a LOT of factors... Also, be sure to check the keywords, the competitors, you can outrank the competitors just with a few HIGH quality Social Bookmarking submissions for example. Try also forums, directories, etc. ;)

patco, Oct 11, 2015 IP