1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Real Traffic Free ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Andredxb, Sep 19, 2015.

1. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    if you want immediate traffic then you need to try facebook group you can post your link into facebook group and get instant traffic.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  2. Outlaw Millionaire

Outlaw Millionaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most people who try to build a business with free traffic fail and quit this business in 90 days. You'll need to write a blog post everyday of your life and create a facebook page and post on that everyday of your life. Next you'll need to have a place to capture their email like Aweber and send them an email twice per day. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF WORK TO ME...

I prefer paid traffic to a CPA offer and pocket the money 24 hours a day

Outlaw Millionaire, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  3. Motive

Motive Peon

Best Answers:
    Free advertisement. There's only a plethora of ways to advertise. From printing out flyers from your computer and putting them in mail boxes or on car windshields... To using social media to market your business. To joining forums or cold email marketing. Cold calling marketing... Networking, etc etc

Theres just so many ways

Motive, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of good ideas and hints here, remember that free traffic means waiting time. Once you do the SEO both offsite and onsite then you have to wait and keep doing what you do. This means time and time means money, at the end of the day it's not "free" and you are costing money for yourself anyways by putting time into it, so do your homework and workout if it is worth it to spend that much time or you are better off spending a small budget on paid traffic.

Mehdi.b, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  5. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    There lots of parameter for generating real traffic. One of them is your organic search of your site but it would happen when your website content quality much better than others. And also your site complete all algo of Google for ranking in search results. So, firstly make your website compatible with Google algorithms.

Amme john, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  6. Killswitch Deepak Thakur

Killswitch Deepak Thakur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I created a fanpage on facebook and got likes from my friends plus addmefast. For forums, google the forums related to your blog and make account on them. Post frequently for few weeks and then add your website link in signature once you have a established account there.

For example, I have a blog based on anime reviews, so I post anime related stuff like release dates and quotes on my fanpage. I also use mal and crunchyroll forums to promote my blog indirectly.

7. paulius777

paulius777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, you might wanna try to get free traffic from social networks. Just post your website content on the most popular social networks. Unfortunately it might take lots time. Try to use some automatic RSS feed sharing tools. I'm using PostRSS. They share all the content straight to Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte and Linkedin. Also, you can easily change options as maximum posts per update, publishing order, message format and posting frequency.

paulius777, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  8. Munir Ahmed

Munir Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I believe it is possible to get free traffic from any source, the main key is to stick at it and do not keep jumping from one strategy to another thinking that it does not work,
    Many newbies don't have the patience to stick to one traffic method and master it so they are always looking for new ways.

This is why majority fail at getting traffic.

I would advice them to few strategies that best suits them and just keep at it and socialize with them,
    also help and provide people with valuable information

Munir Ahmed, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  9. Sonya M

Sonya M Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I haven't been blogging long, but when I first started I only had a few subscribers.
    But once I started being more consistent with adding content and posting to my SM accounts on a regular basis,
    my subscriber numbers went from 7 to 589 in less than three weeks. I agree that getting organic traffic is time consuming,
    but at least I know my efforts are paying off.
    I would guess that it depends on what a person is trying to accomplish and in what time frame.
    These are all great suggestions. If you have a limited or no budget, work with what you have until you can do better.

Sonya M, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  10. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    FREE traffic means => you invest your precious time (so it is not free)

tbtoyl, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  11. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    The only way that you will get free traffic is from making social media accounts and then telling people about your business. That will take a lot of hard work though. If you have the time in order to do it, then I would just say go for it. But if you're looking for something that will bring in people fast, free is not the answer.

Flexster, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  12. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Note your social-media account has a good $$$$$ value (yes money), facebook is a powerful way to get free traffic

tbtoyl, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  13. bcsman

bcsman Member

Best Answers:
    I have found Twitter to be a great free way to generate traffic, Although it does take quite a bit of work to get followers and post relevant content. I also just found a new service that lets me run ads for free at http://www.guestbase.com

bcsman, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  14. bcsman

bcsman Member

Best Answers:
    Social media such as Twitter and Facebook are great ways to get free traffic but you do need to put in time and effort in order to get it, you can also check out www.guestbase.com which allows you to run ads for free.

bcsman, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  15. Iris_bvcn

Iris_bvcn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must know nothing are free at present. You want run traffic, you must run FB ads.

Iris_bvcn, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  16. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're referring to free meaning no money involved and time is not an issue then every method is free.
    SEO and Marketing is all free of the use of money. Money is only needed if you don't possess the knowledge or skill to get the task done or know of a resource that can.
    On-Page SEO doesn't cost a dime.
    Off-Page SEO doesn't have to either-links can be acquired free
    Marketing/Advertising can be free if you get creative, barter, etc.

kjh-08, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  17. Nishu Sharma

Nishu Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media is the best way to get free traffic and in social media best option is at Facebook, Printrest, Twitter for image posting and Blog posting, Forum commenting, Yahoo answering are best to get traffic.

Nishu Sharma, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  18. litheria21

litheria21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Instagramm can be useful too.

litheria21, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  19. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Publish new content daily and be active with posting and commenting on social media, forums and other niche related blogs.

cwvps1, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  20. peter smith 1100

peter smith 1100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ya thats possible you can link blinding to your site to social media like fb, pinterset, twitter and other social media.

peter smith 1100, Nov 18, 2015 IP