1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best after sales follow up email... ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lowriderzzz, Oct 2, 2015.

Hello.

I'm selling information self help relationship products for men. (dating psychology etc).

I have a follow up newsletter system, which is just as usual - sending 1-2 emails per week on average.

I was thinking that it will make a good impression if I have a specific email that I should sent in certain period of time after a new customer buys something. That way it will increase my goodwill in his eyes and make the customer experience way more better, rather looking like someone who has just made a sale and disappeared in oblivion.
    And by doing that will increase dramatically the chance of my customer become returning customer and buy more from me further down the road.

So my question is... what would be the best email that I should send, lets say a week after, the initial sale?

Should I best give more info (free ebook)

Should it be just a "thank you" emai"

Should it be "how did you like it?" email

Should it be "tell me what else do you need" type of email?

Or some sort of combination and variation of those?

What would you suggest ?
    ty

lowriderzzz, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  2. ebizzme932

ebizzme932 Member

Best Answers:
    follow up email should send related freebies or articles. try to write in attractive way to target the customer to log in your sales

ebizzme932, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. lowriderzzz

lowriderzzz Member

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by "log in my sales" ?
    ty

lowriderzzz, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. Outlaw Millionaire

Outlaw Millionaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well we all have our own opinion so do what you feel comfortable. Immediately after purchase I send a thank you email. Twelve hours later I begin a series of 32 emails sent every 18 hours. I try to get people to know, like and trust me so I can sell them something else in 30 days. People get hundreds of emails a day now so I want them to get excited when they see mine and open it, not just send it to the trash.

Outlaw Millionaire, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  5. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    An email that provides content of value coupled with a promotional product suggestion with a link.

Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen, Oct 7, 2015 IP