1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hows my YouTube Related Site Design?

Discussion in 'Design' started by Roush, Oct 7, 2015.

Hey guys,

I am creating a youtube related site and was wondering what your first impressions / thoughts of the design are.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Link:
    youtubemp3.yt/test

Roush, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't look too bad, but the layout breaks when the overall window-size is being reduced, so you need to work on the responsiveness of the site. Haven't looked at the code, so there might be errors there.

PoPSiCLe, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Did you already go live? http://youtubemp3.yt/

I wouldn't. The site has issues. For instance, when I resize the screen the yt video player goes/gets hidden under the navigation bar (at least in Chrome). Test your site across all browsers for issues.

On a personal note, any site that tries to resemble the original site (in your case yt) too closely is a turn off for me.

qwikad.com, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  4. ronamber

ronamber Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like logo. Too dark. Leave the dark leftside menu but the main body has to be white or light-grey.
    Also you have to design your own player. Or you will redirect videos from YT to your website?

ronamber, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The basic design is ok and you should check some self-help notes in retail for Youtube money like some 400 Pages books teaching the technical matters of Youtube Videos time management and when to upload videos and take them down for keeping conversions of products high.

jaguar34, Dec 13, 2015 IP