1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a Wordpress Shopping cart that can work under existing catalog

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by jpt145, Oct 6, 2015.

Im working for a client who already has a nice catalog of all his Metal Products laid out in pure HTML unordered list tables. We are looking for a shopping cart solution we can add as wordpress pages, or pages in wordpress with [short codes] to be completely flexible and have the existing catalog drive the menu system for items in the catalog -as it already exists.

http://hillsidewirecloth.com/welded-wire-mesh/

The goal is to have every item entry row, which are already clickable, to go straight to a Shopping Cart page. -And NOT involve a shopping cart proprietary Menu System. The Website's existing Menu System navigates every product already.

Ideally, each link in the catalog opens a new wordpress shopping cart page. The idea is to avoid a "store front" shopping cart menu. For the Users Shopping cart Management, I simply want to place a link into the main menu. Every Wordpress Plugin I have tried so far wants to create its own "Sub shopping cart site" within the site.

Additionally, the solution should have flexible layout design, feature customizable CSS, and be flexible for categories.... product options... etc..

Ideas and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

John

jpt145, Oct 6, 2015 IP