1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

combo products in magento

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by seotraining93, Oct 5, 2015.

How to provide combo products in magento CMS like i would like to sell tie's + socks...and tie's + pocket square.Is there any extension in magento to make it such functionality..Please let me know.Thanks in advance

seotraining93, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  2. SKUlabs

SKUlabs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you need grouped products. Go to Manage Products -> Add Product, and choose Grouped Product in the Product Type dropdown menu. Fill out all of the basic info for the group, then select the items you want to group together in the Bundle Items tab.

SKUlabs, Oct 6, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  3. seotraining93

seotraining93 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, if i take opencart what to do then...do i need install extension..actually free extensions are not available...please help me out with the solution..

seotraining93, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  4. SKUlabs

SKUlabs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you would likely need to purchase a plugin for OpenCart to have the same functionality: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension&filter_search=product%20bundle

To be honest, Magento is the more powerful and flexible route for most use cases. I would try that first before going to OpenCart.

SKUlabs, Oct 7, 2015 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  5. seotraining93

seotraining93 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't i get free version of this product bundle extension

seotraining93, Oct 7, 2015 IP