1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want To shift my hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by nirma1230, Oct 5, 2015.

hi
    i want to shift my current hosting to google free hosting, how i can do that? and it is good or bad? my website give internal server error so someone suggest me to shift my site to google free hosting,

nirma1230, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  2. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    How free is it actually? If you look at this link https://cloud.google.com/support/, you'll see that if you want support from Google, you need to pay $150/month. Most hosting providers provide this for free. You should look at all the factors before considering moving, and if you want to migrate to Google, they should help you that.

Abelo, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  3. nirma1230

nirma1230 Member

Best Answers:
    yes but i dont like shared server its have a lot of problems, my site giving problem internal server error because of low CPU usage. i want to shift on google hosting, my friend tell me its best according to security and they provide alot of space of CPU Usage,

nirma1230, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  4. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    We've used Googe Cloud, and yes their CPU is decent, but the costs might grow once you need more requirements.

Abelo, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  5. paullopez

paullopez Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems like you are hosting a website on Shared server – your willingness to shift on Google Cloud is good, but $150/month for just a support would be costly for you. You can get a decent managed dedicated server at that price. IMO, determine whether your site really needs a cloud environment or not. It should all start from there.

paullopez, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  6. dooma

dooma Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, there's no need to shift to Google host as there are many reliable hosting companies which provide you with stable service and high quality support at very affordable prices, If your budget is 150$ so why you go with google and you can purchase a VPS at only 60$ with larger space and free support.

Depending on my web hosting experience, I can help you find the best web hosting provider for you.

Regards,

dooma, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  7. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    billzo, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  8. Collard

Collard Banned

Best Answers:
    You won't get nothing really high quality for free of charge for today, so consider to move to other reliable host.

Collard, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  9. Atif Shahab Qureshi

Atif Shahab Qureshi Member

Best Answers:
    Free web hosting services have first of all bandwidth limitations which will ultimately affects the website speed. Also there are accessibility limitations to .htaccess file when you migrate towards paid hosting services. For a professional company website, there must be a company url not a subdomain. Also you will not have access to custom error pages.

Atif Shahab Qureshi, Oct 6, 2015 IP