1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i Earn $1000 Per month ? I have 1000 Visitors Per Day

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jaykumar Trivedi, Oct 5, 2015.

Hello, Friend's I am Jay and I have one website and able to get 1000 visitors per day through social page. Means i have 1,00,000 Likes page. So, I can get 1000+ visitors easily per day.

Tell me the ways for earning $1000 per Month. My Website and Page is related to electrical engineering field.

Jaykumar Trivedi, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What niche are you in?

Are your visitors in your website being presold before arriving to your site?

Why are visitors arriving to your site?

Matthew Sayle, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  3. zasul

zasul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try clickbank.

zasul, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  4. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you have to either create a product to sell or use a good affiliate network like clickbank! Why are these people3 coming to your site in the first place? 1000 uniques is a lot of people, are you ranked highly in the SERPS or you get the traffic only from social media?

Id like to be able to get 1000 uniques to my site using social media, is there any specific plan that you would like to share?

Cheers

daftdog, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  5. Jaykumar Trivedi

Jaykumar Trivedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My website is related to electrical testing and maintenance niche. I am sharing important articles and testing procedures on my website. So, when ever i share some post link on my facebook page then, i am getting 1000+ traffic per 1 link share.

Also, before some time ago i was earning little by selling eBook from woo-commerce. But, that was illegal way to sell another eBook for small bucks..

I have capability to collect 300 to 500 emails/day subscribers into my mailchimp account. But, i don't have idea for earning through electrical engineering niche.

So, Also give me some advice ...

Some Snap I have .... Traffic Comming from report... 21.JPG 21.JPG 22.JPG

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  6. Jaykumar Trivedi

Best Answers:
    Dear friend, I have 1,00,000 liked electrical engineering related facebook page. So, its easy to get 1000 visitors per 1 link share. This is my another new website and want to work on it for long time.

People are coming for getting electrical knowledge articles.... Example, The maintenance procedure of Electrical Induction Motor.

I was using clickbank before 2 year ago but i don't get success in clickbank then, i left it..... As per 1000 daily traffic. Can i succeed in clickbank ? I want to earn $1000 per month. Or other way for electrical engineering niche ?

7. Jaykumar Trivedi

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is nice but, i tried it 2 year ago but, i didn't get success in that .... But, at that time i don't have this much traffic.

So, For electrical engineering niche clickbank is good ? if there is another affiliate network then, let me inform..

8. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    great..thank you for the nice info.

yugo, Oct 8, 2015 IP