1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Maintain ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by opportunist86, Oct 4, 2015.

One of my sites tops the results for the targeted keywords. I want to make sure that it doesn't lose the ranking. As marketing is an on going process, I have a fear if any of the competitors' websites gains the top ranking anytime. Is there anything that I could do on the continuous basis to make sure it remains on top?
    I had to remove all the backlinks to my website after a google update a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if it goes the same way. What're some of the white hat practices to consider these days?

opportunist86, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep building quality backlinks and keep on tip of it and you will be fine :)

Franklin Hatchett, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  3. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    To achieve top rankings you need to convince the search engines that you are the most relevent site for the keywords that you are optimising for. There are two main ways to do this, which are on page and off page factors.
    On page is about dotting the i's and crossing the t's. This is creating relevent titles, metas, keyword density, strong tagging, site interlinking, creating a site map, uploading robot text files to your site. SEO takes up to 6 months to achieve top rankings. However, it is a very profitable. You can even hire experts from websites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

lukeSwenson, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep update your website, If you archive top rank then its clear you are on right track, don't force to do extra work on it or don't less, just doing as u are, trying to get good quality back links if natural then its best, make your website more user friendly and keep update yourself about google updates and follow his guideline too.

Aryans, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a quite harder action than reaching #1... You should keep building a good amount of backlinks every day.. Also, be sure to check what your competitor's are doing... If they are FAR away from you, just start ranking for another good keyword! :)

patco, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  6. Андрей200

Андрей200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep building backlinks

Андрей200, Oct 12, 2015 IP