1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Promotional Services That Gain Customers

Discussion in 'Services' started by GamingOn, Oct 3, 2015.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)
USD

Must be at least $500.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi everybody!

Are you trying to increase the website traffic you have? If the answer you have to this question is "Yes" well you are doing that to make money right? Well yeah you are so that being said I would like to offer my promotional services that is PROMISED to give you more customers or a refund will take place.

My promotion is a technique I use to promote you all across the internet this can be shared more closely with potential buyers but I would like not to type my method fully here. The service depending on how many more customers you want varies in price so let me know how much increase in customer base you would like!

This service is perfect for:
    Subscription websites
    Web hosting websites
    Games

Also any other service you could want customers in! :) I have a proven track record and proof to boot. If interested just send me a private message.

GamingOn, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  2. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the price?!

swami2, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  3. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The price depends on how much you would like to gain from it. But the smallest cost for this service is $125. You will get a detailed report of the promotion and the customers will come in same day in most causes depending on what time I start.

GamingOn, Oct 3, 2015 IP