1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Identify Permium Adsense Publishers

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by homer7, Sep 30, 2015.

How can i know if a website i am browsing is a premium Adsense publisher by looking at the ads.
    i know that ads without the tag "Ads By Google" are premium publishers, since only premium have the option to remove that.

Any other ways to identify them?

homer7, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    got more than 3 ads on 1 page..???

robyries, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  3. Mearning

Mearning Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @homer7 i m agree with @robyries
    Any premium Adsense have more then 3 Ads in website because they have special authority for publish more ads. "To become AdSense Premium Publisher, you must need to have at least 20 million page views per month and 5 million unique search query hits leading to your site."
    As a stranded member any-buddy can publish only 3 Ads.
    Thanks

Mearning, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Premium publishers are allowed to put more than 3 ads on a single page.

iwebsocial, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  5. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My website gets 12 million monthly pageviews. I have approval to run 4 content ad units on my site. The approval is site-level, not account-level. My adsense account has been assigned an account manager and I get invited to workshops and conferences to Google offices 4-5 times a year. However, I'm not a premium publisher. I believe to become a premium publisher, apart from meeting the traffic requirements, the website also has to be extremely high quality. Perhaps, brand reputation also matters. All we know is that there is no specific criteria to meet in order to become a premium publisher. If Google feels you are good enough, you will get an invite.

peepin2me, Oct 3, 2015 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.