1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Market a New eCommerce Site?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Benjamin Barry, Apr 8, 2015.

1. paridhi9898

paridhi9898 Peon

Best Answers:
    Useful information .......!

paridhi9898, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  2. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have ecommerce website with product images you can use the Pinterest to post your product and use piterest to get more visitors and followers, use your product keywords and description to get more visitors to your piterest page,.

Use Social media speacilly Facebook to get your products listed on it and then you can promote that facebook page via facebook ads to get more visitors and followers to your product Facebook page.

Can also use Bing ads much cheaper and easy CPC method.
    You can create a blog to your ecommerce website and do article posting about your best products and discounted products that you offer from your main proiduct listing ecommerce website.

Thank you take care

kulasingha, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  3. paridhi9898

paridhi9898 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mega online shopping website is Moskart !

paridhi9898, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  4. RadioSocial

RadioSocial Peon

Best Answers:
    While it's really key to drive people to sign up for your mailing list, your business will benefit from multiple marketing fronts. Others have already given you great list.

However, my biggest question is: do you have an Instagram account yet? Your products on Yelbo are really cute and a large portion of your target demographic is definitely on Instagram. Check out this post on why you're losing sales if you're not on Instagram.

https://medium.com/@radiosocialio/why-you-re-losing-sales-if-you-re-not-on-instagram-37518efa1620

RadioSocial, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  5. DeftDecor

DeftDecor Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on what you're selling. If it's something that is (1) consumer-facing and (2) spontaneously purchased, than use social media. For example, watches, clothes, art/decor. You can even use paid social media ads. Moreover, expecting to rank in organic results in these heavily crowded areas is often expensive and futile.

However, if it's a B2B product or something that people only purchase at specific moments of their lives, than social media is not the best place to invest your marketing budget. For example, industrial parts (no one's spontaneously buying faucet pipes by seeing your facebook ad) and furniture (people only buy new sofas when they move). These industries are much better served with strategically crafted content with a cohesive SEO plan to dominate a few, tactical keywords.

DeftDecor, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  6. eizzy90

eizzy90 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend you Ideo Agency. They specialize in E-commerce websites. For more info - http://www.ideoagency.com/what-we-do/service,15,e-commerce-websites.html
    In addition they offer SEO consulting and e-marketing.

eizzy90, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  7. oskaroskar

oskaroskar Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried social media marketing? There is nothing better than social media for your store. Get the word out. Share your toys. Tell people. Get viral.
    By the way, nice store!

oskaroskar, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  8. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    SEO & Social Media is the best option to market your site.

Harshal shah, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  9. peterse7ven

peterse7ven Member

Best Answers:
    5 Ways to Market Your New eCommerce Website
    1. Engage your current audience
    2. Launch a promotion
    3. Constantly seek out criticism from new users
    4. Send out a press release
    5. Write about it

peterse7ven, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  10. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search Engine Optimization can be one of the best ways to ensure your site’s success. Unfortunately, there are plenty of different elements to optimizing for search engines.

Promotions have always been a big part of marketing any new business. Even before the internet was swarming with ecommerce sites, new businesses would always have opening sales, or some type of promotion to help attract people.

Another way is Google’s answer to the good old yellow pages, and yes even if you have not made a dime, you are going to want to be found on Google Places. In this chapter we show you how.

Blogging has become an efficient way to market online because of how cost proficient it is and how attractive they can be to our target audiences. If your e-commerce site sells a specific type of item, then you can easily create a blog regarding your niche and then attract people to your blog. It is the advance way to get some results soon. Once visitors get to the blog, tell those more about the products you are selling, and you will be able to convert some of them over to becoming customers. This strategy has worked for thousands of businesses.

Social media is also playing a big role in e-marketing. You should have an account on Facebook, Twiter, Linkedin etc, you should by posting links and publishing content that attracts your target audience, and then refer them back to your website. There are so many different strategies that can be used for social media marketing, so once you have been doing it for a while, you will be able to identify the most effective one for your particular site.

Advertisements (Paid) are well know strategy, but it will cost you money. Another strategy is free sample, if you want to prove that your products are great, then give some away and ask for open feedback. If the products are truly great, then users will spread the word via word of mouth.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  11. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good suggestions or thoughts. Thank you Mate

Shahzad Jameel, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  12. dineshseo5

dineshseo5 Member

Best Answers:
    I saw your website. That i not updated into present search engine algorithm. If you start SEO, you can implement responsive deign and then begin to SEO.

You should do Content Marketing as well as Social Media Marketing. Both are vital. If not, you will lose the customers. Once you complete SEO and SMM, you can get the customers and revenues. If you are not following customers info, can't go long term. Must track your customer info, choose any CRM, ERP and anything. If you follow that, you can reach in short term. I have been following that, Even i got better traffic it will not help. I have tracked own customers through Apptivo CRM. It reduces the work and save the time. I run Clothing store.

Follow and get good revenues.

dineshseo5, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  13. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    use pinterest then. its good and free!

komrad, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  14. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    my suggestion is do
    email marketing
    ppc for yahoo
    content marketing
    social share

its enough i can do only this method for eCommerce site.
    if u need any help just pm me.

aloeindica, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  15. Pascalito

Pascalito Peon

Best Answers:
    It's really depends on the products, BUT social media #1

Pascalito, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  16. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    give Offers/discount offer/ free shipping etc.
    provide quality products to customers and give fast shipping & customer support services.
    Also ask customers about their shopping experience, product qualities etc. and mention all at product detail page and also be an active member at social media websites.

Paresh Shrimali, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  17. affiliagelk

affiliagelk Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would like to do dropshipping Ladies Fashion related products through my ladies fashion sites, its already has some some social media conversion. Is there any one can help me how can I create shopping cart through my facebook page?

Thanks

affiliagelk, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  18. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Try Classified Ads like Craigslist and Backpage.

Or you can setup shops on eBay and Amazon for immediate access to their customers.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 25, 2016 IP