1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my web hosting website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Hosting385, Sep 27, 2015.

Hello I have strated offering web hosting services few weeks ago. And I created this website as front page of my hosting bussiness. Back there is standardly WHMCS billing and cPanel control panel.

Here is link: http://hosting385.com/

Tell my what you think about it, should I add something to it or change something?
    Every opinion is welcome.

Hosting385, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the colors in your header are drab. Just different shades of gray. You should add a little color to catch the eye up there.

The icons inside the blue circles are too small. And one or more do not make much sense. I do not see the association between cPanel and the icon you use to represent it.

I think some of your text is too wordy. "That way we can make sure that you receive best loading speed." That is just one example. You use the word "that" twice and the English is not the best. You could say something like "Our servers use only the fastest SSD hard disks to offer you (and your visitors) superior loading speed." Or similar. The words in parenthesis are optional.

The shaded boxes for the links in your footer are all different heights. That does not look good. You could rectify that by losing the shading. Also, I think the text should be just a bit bigger in the footer.

Also, for your action button (book your free 7 days trial period) I think you should use a different color to make it stand out more. Orange is always good. Red might work, too. You need people's eyes to be drawn to that so they notice it right away.

billzo, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  3. Hosting385

Hosting385 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer, I will change what you said in next few days.

Hosting385, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  4. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Could use more images, or flashier images in the slider

t2000q, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  5. Hosting385

Hosting385 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your feedback, I will try to fix that.

Hosting385, Oct 2, 2015 IP