1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best and legit way to get quality link back in todays google age

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by finsofts, Sep 14, 2015.

Which is the best and legit way to get quality link back in todays google age?

Lets consider on page factors are good and what we can do to improve off page factors. Please suggest some option that works today.

finsofts, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  2. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Link baiting techniques get the best quality links. Regularly update your site with useful content to attract links.

rosiee007, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  3. weballures

weballures Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can quality links by submitting efficient and quality content.You should meet all the guidelines given by Google.

weballures, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get links with high trust/DA metrics. For "trust" create profiles for your site from sites like FB/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn
    For sites with high DA create some web2.0's from sites like WP/Blogger/Weebly/Tumblr/Behance
    Contextual links are the most effective kind of links.

kjh-08, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  5. Rabbits_2010

Rabbits_2010 Member

Best Answers:
    The most important for having a quality and natural backlink is writing quality content.
    Basically natural backlinks are created by the sites, blogs and the social profiles that refer to your site because it has a unique content on some topics and includes a link back to your site as a citation or reference. Search engines prefers sites with high number of relevant pages linked to them and automatically ranks them higher than others.

Rabbits_2010, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Establish your website and always consider your target audience in creating interesting and engaging content that will help them in many ways as well as possible sharing to others.

KylieSweet, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  7. newHOST

newHOST Peon

Best Answers:
    Constant content updates are a good way, just make sure you don't over do it with content that is not useful for your audience.

newHOST, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  8. SanDy0052

SanDy0052 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if I were to see a link somewhere, and were ask to value it’s SEO’s worth, then I’d look at the page where the link is located on, and compare it where that link links to. From the “ad” page, I’d see what percent of the internal links link to that page, then I’d check the internal link text used to link to that page, then I’d check external links to that page, and link text used from other sites that link to that page, then I’d look at the title tag of the page, then I’d look at the content of that page, I could peek at the age of the url, edu’s, edu’s to page, other links on that page (co-citation), related pages of that page, and a few other things too….there’s tons you can analyze, and all have a certain value. In the end it comes to “you get what you can get”, it’s not always the “perfect link”.

SanDy0052, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  9. 1SEOcom

1SEOcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Building good quality links that are built naturally following with well built content, fresh content is a big factor also.

1SEOcom, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  10. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you increase quantity of incoming links, try increasing quality too; quantity is relatively easy, so everyone does it, quality is more difficult, so you may have a better shot at outranking competitors diverting your resources towards an increased quality of the incoming links. Quantity still matters though, even low quality provides diversification, but I'm just suggesting something that many overlook...

uca, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  11. drues1986

drues1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used webstat site to immediate link building and it really help me because webmaster record that link.

drues1986, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  12. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nice term coined here.. "Today's Google Age".

Link biat is always on top of the list and it will always be. Second to it are blog outreach and guest posts. And everything else comes on third level.

Mr_Kumar, Dec 17, 2015 IP