1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you had a movies website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Maianez, Sep 27, 2015.

If you had a online movies website what was your best way to make money from the website?

I have a movie website with 4000-13000 page view per day and 1000-5000 users per day.
    Worked with adsence and my earning was 50$+ per day until they blocked my account..
    Now i'm looking for a new way to make money or new ad network, felling really lost..

Maianez, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would you care to share us what happened why they blocked you account? Is there a violations or something?

KylieSweet, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  3. Maianez

Maianez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Movies websites not allowed with google adsence.

Maianez, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  4. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you got the views which is good. Myself personally I've always been an advocate of selling your own product, whether it would be an Ebook or anything really. Come up with a compelling product (like an ebook) and sell it for like 4-5 bucks. If your marketing is solid enough and can convert the views to even like 6-10 or so per day you could get close to the numbers from before. AND its your product working on your brand. Just keep putting out quality material and the money will come.

WANSEC, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  5. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    Bro

Are these movies (files) based on yours hosting, or you just display some embed videos like youtube etc...

If you own the video (files), just ad some displayed video network ads.

angrypig, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  6. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before you know it, your hosting will block you as well for all the copyright complaints it's getting.

Abelo, Sep 29, 2015 IP