1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Build A Highly Responsive Email List And Earn Consistent Income For Life

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aniblow, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I kind of agree with number 3.

A freebie shouldn't be free. It should be free FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Let your subscriber know that you aren't just giving out free stuff. Let them know that what you are giving away really has a price and they are lucky to get it NOW!

One of the most important things I learned about sales is the sense of urgency. If the prospect can have it whenever they want, more than likely they are not going to get it.

ceenote100, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  2. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Good info! Having a good list is important to having a successful online business. I've learned in my experience, that it is not the size of the list that matters, but the quality of the subscribers that are in your list. The 4th step is also valuable. Building trust with your subscribers definitely coverts them into customers. With that being said, giving your subscriber a "freebie" after subscribing is valuable as well. Give a simple video, or eBook with useful information to whatever niche your promoting. It will up your conversions.

Harmless, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  3. Munir Ahmed

Munir Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be totally Realistic, this is why 97% of people fail.
    Its might work for a few if the emails are great and if done correctly

The way i do it is slightly different.....

1. get traffic to optin page where you give away something free that is worth the value
    2 direct them to a bridging page where you have a video of your self (they get to know you)
    3 Give them the free valuable they opted in for
    4. Have a campaign with follow up email in the auto-responder
    5. give more value and free tips... (be your self)
    6. start promoting product in the niche of the free giveaway

Thats the basic but your emails have to be spot on.

Hit them with the KLT formula
    K-KNOW
    L-LIKE
    T-TRUST

The sales will be more effective and you will get more open rates and if done correctly you will make more sales.

Munir Ahmed, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  4. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    And what email marketing did you think
    I was referring to... spamming?

aniblow, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  5. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well good job but couple of things, first it is too simple and is not suitable for every occasion or business type. There are tons of other things to consider when doing lists.
    Also I do not necessarily agree with your last statement, what do you mean by "share their problem" I do understand the interactivity and its importance but "their problems"? What are you a shrink? Encouraging people to interact is one big topic by itself.

Mehdi.b, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  6. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Someone needs to learn emotional marketing.

aniblow, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  7. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that emotional marketing works, but first of all this is not emotional marketing. EMOM is building self esteem in clients / customers not getting involved in their everyday life problems to lure them into sales, also ROI point of view it is waste of resources when there are a ton of more effective tools out there to market. We also have friendzone in marketing and sales as well, a topic which is quiet interesting if you want to read about, becoming too close with customers actually has negative effects on your business performance.

Mehdi.b, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  8. Mark Toughill

Mark Toughill Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree, creating an irresistible low priced offer that is high quality is definitely the way to go, It's a great way to make your email subscribers trust you. I also do not use double opt in anymore as I believe it's not necessary anymore, but that's just my personal thoughts.

Mark Toughill, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  9. lonwayarij

lonwayarij Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try these
    http://marketinggive.com

lonwayarij, Nov 16, 2015 IP