1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writers Wanted for Long Term Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Sep 28, 2015.

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for a few new writers to help me out with long term writing projects. The main type of work that we do is basic guest post writing, although we also do other small jobs from time to time such as company blog posts, web content, etc.

The basic pay for this job is $1.50/100 words though we do have some higher paid jobs available from time to time. This job would suit a new writer, a university student, or perhaps an expat looking to make some money online.

I am only looking to work with native English writers. You HAVE to be reliable and meet the deadlines you are provided with. There is as much or as little work available as you want and I am looking for a couple of writers to start straight away. Invoices are paid within 24 hours of me receiving them and payment can be made via PayPal or bank transfer (to UK banks).

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  2. the Patrician

the Patrician Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By English you mean UK only English, or just speakers (sort of) like us folk in the United States?
    (As Churchill stated, separated by a common language!)

the Patrician, Sep 28, 2015 IP
    pianogirl and wco like this.
  3. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    American English is totally cool - I work with some great US writers already and would love to work with more :)

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Sep 29, 2015 IP