1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying ~ Looking for Video Production Services ~

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jleeinc, Sep 22, 2015.

We are currently looking for video production services. We have a wide variety of clients looking for videos to be made. Looking for 30 second to 2 minute videos primarily. I'm open to suggestion, but also they can be relatively simple with still images zooming in and out with some text overlay and/or fade in/out effects, etc. Voice over capability is a major plus (of course we would supply the script).

If you feel qualified and interested, please PM your pricing. Also, if you have samples to share, that will help our evaluation process too.

Thank you in advance, and look forward to any/all replies.

jleeinc, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  2. ozab

ozab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    budget?

ozab, Sep 24, 2015 IP
  3. adamv

adamv Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I don't know if you're still looking for video creation services, but I do videos and voice overs. I would be happy to talk to you about making some videos.
    By the way, I'm also a native English speaker, born and raised in California. Let me know what you need and maybe we can work together.

adamv, Nov 30, 2015 IP