1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by write.subhajit, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Yesterday one client named "Crownlight" bought 5 articles from me via Market Place forum,
    I gave all the articles there in my add, and as i knew if any client buys any article/articles via Marketplace forum then after payment only he/she can download from there only, (SO I DELETED THE ARTICLES)
    BUT this guy is a simply MAD guy "Crownlight", he repeatedly told me to send me the articles in his mail ID, i told him also repeatedly he can download from marketplace forum only i deleted the articles so cannot send him, again he told me "how can I do ? There is no article for me to download", then i told him "You can ask this to moderators,
    They will surely help you",
    BUT after sometime he gave me a Neutral:feedback
    AND there he told Crownlight Well received.
    MY QUESTION IS THAT - IF HE HAS RECEIVED THE ARTICLE THEN WHY HE GAVE ME A NEUTRAL FEEDBACK,
    Everyone can check this link: "https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/5-articles-on-internet-marketing-for-sale.1638/article",
    All the articles are of good quality, and also they are for less price only,
    THEN WHY HE GAVE ME A NEUTRAL FEEDBACK,
    I Think He Is A Mad Person.

write.subhajit, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There is no need for you to continue to feel upset over this. You have explained your side of this issue. Now you have this thread as a permanent record of what you believe transpired.
    In the future if anyone questions you about the neutral feedback, then simply point them to this thread and all should be well.
    Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 22, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  3. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks, but i am worrying that no client will give me work seeing a neutral feedback.

4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I *have* hired writers with less than stellar ratings because I know that they will charge less. I of course need to satisfy myself that their writing is up to par. Many prospective clients seek writers who they *assume* will charge them less as per rate per word.
    The exception to that would be if the writing would involve a lot of research, then I would go to top quality writers that demand top rates.
    When it comes to this issue you need to think as someone who is hiring as opposed to being hired. You'll do all right.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Spoiltdiva, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  5. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Me also Agreed with your point of view.
    Don,t worry about any thing if you are Good Writer you will get must work all around the world ,some peoples are selfish may be they are always want to broke aims of others & life or future but in DP you known Admin & Moderator checking forever what any one do and why?

So Do your best in your work don't be worry..
    Good luck and best wishes with you.

Seogoogle1, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  6. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thank u sir.

But this client "YoGem" suddenly gave me a negative feedback for which i did not got any works for longs days (INSPITE OF HAVING GOOD FEEDBACKS) and when i start getting works then he "Crownlight" gave me a neutral feedback

For this article and for this price he gave me a negative feedback "https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/seo-article.1900/article",
    And he "Crownlight" gave me a neutral after he received the article, u can also check this link "https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/5-articles-on-internet-marketing-for-sale.1638/article" for the quality of this articles,

IN SHORT FOR SOME PEOPLES WHO WORK IN DP, I LOST ALL MY REPUTATIONS WHICH I EARNED BY HARD WORK BY WAKING FULL 24 HOURS,
    But What Can I Do Now, I am Very Much SAD Today.

7. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When i try to open your links for checking Article Quality than me see error like Digital Point - Error Invalid item May be this area out of my reach

Look i think sold solution is now contact with Admin or Moderator hope they will solve your issue and also your sadness than you fell relax.

I respect your hard work and appreciate you ,Me read one line before three years hope you also will agree with this line "Right person for the right job at the right time on the right place" so keep your hard working all will be ok.

Seogoogle1, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  8. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thank u sir very much.:)

I reported against that person, hope it will be removed from my profile, (I PRAY GOD THAT EVERYTHING BE FINE WITH ME)
    Thank u sir for ur support,
    Bye.

9. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    You are very impolite. I am the newbie to this site. I have paid you without asking you anything, there is no signal or instruction to direct me to download. Indeed, I am you client and never ask for return and own you something, but why you make this post like this. For the content, why I select NEUTRAL because those articles can be found from internet. Your attitude is not like a professional writer. You never ask me anything and tell me what should I do, just post this negative post to express what you think.

Why am I seeking for the article because of startup 's needs ? Even those contents can be found via internet, for the purpose of website update, I will demand for many articles, and your manner made you lost a big opportunity. I think you are too concentrate on writing articles and never talk or spoken or communicate with others, so you always misunderstand people's meaning. You just express what you think, don't lock yourself inside your world anymore ! It will not be good for understanding your clients' needs and when opportunities appear in front of you , then will go away because of your immaturity personality.

Don't always think yourself good ! Please be humble and open your heart to know the truth and reality. Higher marks of articles not because of your content, but because of less plagiarism. You know how to write , but you don't know who to think positively in your life. When you said some is made, but he makes a deal with you, that represents you are also mad. Otherwise, why you make a deal with a mad person?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
    Crownlight, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  10. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
    or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,
    but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.
    That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
    which yields its fruit in season
    and whose leaf does not wither—
    whatever they do prospers.

Your self-protection is very strong that will make you lose many things in your life. I am not blame on you or say something against you. But when I read your post, everyone can discover when someone gave you negative or even neutral comments, you will defend it immediately and didn't know how to react to be a mature and professional person . When I asked you where were the contents, you said that there was a download link. In fact, there was no link. But when you insisted on everything you have submitted to digitalpoint, I trust you and find from another place. There is no instruction or a reminder to let client knew where they can download the product. Afterwards, I discovered the articles are located in from any other place ( hard to find). Once I have read it, I consider those contents can be found everywhere, but it is not represented that you don't have the ability to write the good article. But your are too nervous and said some bad words on your client. If you can communicate with me and told me that " neutral" will affect how others to trust you , then I am willing to do your favor and asked for the administrator of this site to make amendment. It is an easy job, for me, I am willing to help in case of this is important for his or her earnings. However, when you insult your client openly and publicly, how others ( may be potential clients) think on you? Potential clients would rather to select another sellers than you ? Why ? People will consider if " I hire this writer, what will happen on me in case of not giving positive feedback?". Why digitalpoint sets up this feedback mechanism? The purpose is not to give you " positive", but provide a chance for buyer to express and use this mechanism to ensure the quality of writer. Once buyers have confidence with this site, the buyer will consumer more and pay more. If the buyer has no confidence with the sellers in digitalpoint, how can digitalpoint earn money from us? Don't think people mad or treat you bad, you should think if there anything I did was not enough or is there any problem I can solve. Just express negative comment and say you are good, it will not help you to gain more trust from people. People not always seek for lower rate. In fact, many buyers don't know the seller, they would rather spend as little as possible to lower the risk. Once they found the seller is the right person that they are seeking for, the buyer will pay more. This is an rational consumption manner. If you don't understand, please explore other's role and perspective. When you wear other's shoes, you will find that you have the same feeling with the others. Be confident and positive! Even there is something wrong and may make you lose opportunities, you can in turn to write more positive contents. When others know you are positive thinking, people will be glad to hire you. No one want to hire a negative and immature person. Hope you can consider what I say and make improvement on your attitude! I put money on your pocket and pray for you can accept people's opinion and grow up. I am busy and in fact want to ignore you, but when I saw that you pray God to remove my feedback, I felt I must tell you the truth. Otherwise, you will never understood why something happen. Not because of others, but because of your mind setting. Hope you can learn from unhappy event and be mature !

11. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hey who dealth with u, YOU OR !?

Yes right my attitude is very much impolite because of you type of peoples only who want very much high quality articles at less price only.

My articles are really found on the website (DON'T TELL LIE),
    If i give plagiarized articles then i should have so many transactions
    + none of my articles be sold,

Previously also one client did the same thing like you only, (HE PURCHASED THE ARTICLE THEN PUBLISHED HIMSELF ON INTERNET, AND WHEN I SAID PLEASE GIVE THE LINK FROM WHERE HE CAN FOUND THE ARTICLE IS PLAGIARIZED HE GAVE ME THAT LINK ONLY, BUT HE FORGOT TO OMIT HIS NAME FROM THE WEBSITE WHERE HE PUBLISHED THE ARTICLE)

Who said i am a good people, but ur a totally mad person, dont no simply how to do buisness (Everybody can see his profile - HE HAS DEALTH
    WITH 2 PERSONS, OUT OF WHICH 1 PERSON HAVE REFUNDED HIM THE MONEY BECAUSE OF HIS ILLITERATE BEHAVIOR, AND HE UNPAID ONE PERSON "https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/crownlight.849987/")

And as i knew Marketplace forum does not take any duplicate content nor any plagiarized content

If my nature is bad then i should not have this:
    Especially 1 client never deal with me repeatedly if my nature is bad.

And after u paid me u repeatedly told me to send me the articles i told you repeatedly that i deleted the articles so cannot send u, u can download from Market Place forum, (IF UR A NEWBIE U CAN ASK MODERATORS FOR HELP)
    And also how much u tell lie if u dont no how to download articles from Marketplace forum then how u have 2 transactions?

And why i would return u, u already have the article in ur hand, but u repeatedly said me lie thing that u have not got the article and also u said me u want other articles also as u paid me
    And ok my articles are found on internet then why u said this: Crownlight Well received. (AND ALSO IF ANY OF MY ARTICLE IS PLAGIARIZED U CAN GIVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, BUT WHY U GAVE ME NEUTRAL FEEDBACK?)

NO ONE SHOULD DEAL WITH YOU TYPE OF CLIENTS AS U FIRST OF ALL PUBLISH ALL THE ARTICLES THEN DESTROY THE CARRIER OF THE WRITER,

I Know I Am Very Much Bad In English, But I Never Gave Any Clients Bad Quality OR Plagiarized Article (U CAN ALSO CHECK MY PROFILE)

For You Type Of Peoples Only DP Is Loosing It's Popularity.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  12. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    I forgave you and felt that I am really a mad person to buy your article. (1) When you post your articles on this site, any people can buy, right? If you are not agreed with this practice, you should not sell things here. I have paid for you and you accepted my money ( if you don't accept , you can simply return the payment to my paypal account, right? ) , that is transaction. It is a very simple concept of a seller and a buyer , and I am your client. If you don't want make a deal with me, please return money. Why you don't return payment and just use bad words to insult your client ? (2) You view things just on the surface, never think and examine deeply. Please go to check my membership and when I started my membership. These 2 persons are also my sellers, I am a consumer and willing to spend money. One person refunds to me because he is honest, when I paid for him/her by paypal, he/she told me that that website has been sold and then refund to me. When you transfer a website to other, it is the first time I listened that the buyer should download the product of website. Open your eyes to check deeply !!!! Please ! I don't want to make any deal with a mad person. (3) The problem is digitalpoint to show I haven't paid it . But please go to my profile and then check all conversation. If I haven't paid it, why the seller ask me to give her information and the domain is on the process to transfer to me. If I haven't paid it, why the seller doesn't made any complaint on me. (4) You just know who to insult others , and never never never look deeply on your thinking, attitude and how to make improvement. (5) I am happy you report this event to moderator and let moderator to see how the seller treated their clients and whether some actions should be taken. (6) When you have insight myopia, everything you see and receive will be negative and can not see the positive side. I understood how you are painful when you know the truth about yourself. (6) I am just a small guy , and even there is a message to show that I haven't t paid it , I haven't make any action. Because I know what I have done, but you are totally different.

When you receive a feedback of " neutral", you think you lost everything and put the responsibility on others. You manner is similar to an Ostrich, don't put your head under the sand, but should use correct manner to treat yourself and others. You emphasis other is wrong and can not trust due to you don't have confidence on your work, right? Otherwise, you need not to show other's wrong and you are always right. Good luck !

Your time sequence is also wrong. When I asked for your quotation(please looked at the time) , I haven't read on your articles. I don't know you before and indeed I am seeking for
    someone to write some articles, so after making payment, I asked you that
    did you have those content was at the time I asked you to send the product to me . That means I didn't read on your articles and don't know the quality. I never used those contents and never said that you have conducted plagiarism. I just expressed those contents can be found from anywhere and can not attract people to read more, so I gave the feedback based on whether the contents are in good quality. Do you know what is content management? What is content marketing ? If you are really know, you will understand why I don't give you positive feedback.

If you are a really good seller, you will not say I destroy your life. Just one " neutral " can destroy your writer's life? No more old client to support you ? You assert that you can not to write any good articles anymore? Always blame on other and never make things clear will make your life fail. What do you think and how do you will decide what is your future situation? Be good? Or be bad? The choice is yours and not other's responsibility.

I have paid for you and never used those contents. If you think I have used your articles, then I can share all contents here and let everyone to use if they think those contents are good.

13. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Who are you to forgive me if i don't do any mistake, and ur really a mad person, if marketplace forum is not there i would never deal with you.

See ur message when i paid him/her u don't know he is a boy or girl, and u purchased a website for $16.17 oly (NOW WHO IS TELLING LIE?)

You would destroy my carrier and i would not insult u? (WHAT DO U THINK?)

None writers behave bad with the client, but clients like you only make them bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And u dont no HOW TO SEND ALL MESSAGES IN 1 WRITING ONLY, (You Are A Totally Mad Person - U started msg from 4.06am and still now u send me 9 messages, IN ALL THE MESSAGE U SAID ALL LIE THINGS).

14. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    You keep on wearing your negative and grey eye glasses . Here are all your articles that I never used it even I paid for you . If I am not mad , I will report to paypal and ask for refund, but I forgave you because you never know how people see you. Since those articles are no use for me, then I share here and other can give feedback on your work ( not my work). I just give neutral in feedback , but anyone can see how many bad words you said to against buyer who just gave you an neutral.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Generating maximum customer acquisition with internet marketing strategies
    -------------------

In all type of investments you can apply internet marketing strategies. This is because these internet markets have become very successful place of market. These market places are filled up with endless opportunities so that the business owners can earn maximum profit in any niche. Instead of earning maximum profit you can also maximize then and in internet market you will find various methods for doing so. But for achieving these niches you must have very effective internet marketing strategies so that you can face any problem at any time of business. Also you must keep in your mind that there are many websites which are in competition with yours website and for achieving success you must put your 100% effort and generate as well results as possible. If you are successful in doing so then you can achieve your target but if you failed then you can’t earn your profit. For achieving success in internet marketing you have to remain aware from beginning. If you ever stop concentrating in your business then you will end up with a big defeat. So always give your 100% in whatever task you want to do for promoting your business.

Also you must keep another one thing in mind that you must have strong base for the development of your business. You can also integrate these internet marketing strategies with marketing strategies of corporate business. Your marketing strategies must be very corporative at very cheapest costs and these will take lots of time of yours with a little profitable investment. So your plans for setting internet business must be very strong so that you can achieve great success in your task. Also you must have great skills in making your business out of the world.

The growth of marketing business is decided with the help of revenue and the volume of sales. If your revenue and volume of scale is very low then your business in going down day by day but if your revenue and scale volume is increasing on continuous rate then it simply means that your business is generating good result and you will have good marketing response for your business. If we study the graph of previous months then we can see that marketing business is going down from few months but it has tremendous increase in past.
    If you have your own business organization then you can also use online business marketing strategies for promoting your organization. These online business marketing strategies are very important because if you have a firm and no one knows about it then how will you attract traffic to it and without traffic it is totally impossible to make profit. So try to make as much customers as you can and earn maximum profit from it.

For doing so you have to first make the website of your business and then put the data relevant to your website. After that you have to spread your website on internet for this you have to follow various internet marketing strategies. This will take your time and little bucks but they will surely deliver you good results. But if you are thinking that the site will attract maximum traffic without doing any hard work then my friend you are wrong as no one will give you anything without efforts. In every field efforts are very necessary. So try to become dedicated, confident for getting success in your business.

There are many people who are dependent on internet marketing strategies. The people who dedicate themselves much will earn good profit. Most of the people have made this thing their profession so if you want to be a good internet marketer then you must build yourself to do this.

Promoting your business online is neither a tough task nor the easy one. Means if you will work hard then you can get good results but if you will ignore the things then nothing will go good. You can use various techniques for the promotion your business. One of the most useful things in this is online surveys. These surveys are very effective and can teach others about your business and how others can benefit from it.

15. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    Become successful internet marketing affiliate
    -------------------

If you having your own organization then you must joining affiliate programs because it is the most convenient way of making money on internet. In this you don’t have to own your products; you have to simple promoted the product of yours for earning good bucks. Here you have to market other organizations and companies in exchange of some bucks. It is one of the most common method of promoting your business and on the other hand it is very good option for earning handsome amount of money.

Most of the affiliate programs are of one-tire or two- tire. If you are participating in one- tire program then you can only earn from the referrals that you do for other websites and organizations for which you are an internet marketer. But if you are participating in two- tire program then you are paid for the referrals of other affiliate programs.
    Generally in affiliate programs most of the internet marketing companies are paid either a sales percentage which are the result of their referrals or it is a direct fee per click or fee per lead which is the result of internet marketing efforts.

These internet marketing strategies are quick business opportunities from which a person can make quick money in very less time. There are many unsuccessful internet marketing companies who do not concentrate on their business and never participate in marketing actively. There are various internet marketing strategies which anyone can follow according to their needs.

1. Advertisement display: - Here you can display the banners and ads of your website on other blogs and website. This will help you in driving traffic to your website and with the help of this you can also increase the awareness of your product.

2. Marketing with search engine: - In this you have to increase the visibility of your website in search engine. Search Engine Optimization techniques can also be used and if you want good results then you site must display on the first page of Google search and if possible then try to make your site on the top of search engine.

3. Search engine optimization: - It is simply a process in which you can increase the visibility of your WebPages or website. This is one of the most natural ways of doing this. There are many search engine optimization strategies that you can follow. So try these strategies and take your site on the top of search engine.

4. Social media marketing: - If you are having an account on social networking sites like twitter or face book or linked in then you can create a page related to your website and after that you can get maximum traffic from there. For this you can also make various advertisements and can put them on the side column of face book. You must try to raise the count of your face book fans as much as possible.

5. Email marketing: - Here you have to do mails to various marketing companies. These are commercial messages but they are same like doing normal mails.

6. Referral marketing: - In this type of internet marketing strategies you have to make referrals to various other sites. These referrals include various informative links. Generally they are a handful of words which are very effective but they do good work.

7. Affiliate marketing: - Here business is rewarded to affiliates for every visit or if any customer is brought by them.

8. Content marketing: - In this internet marketing strategies the person have to submit their site links by writing contents. It simply means that you have to write the contents relevant to other websites and in the same article you have to add the resource box having link to your website. Anyone who will read you post will surely visit your site for getting more interesting contents. But for this you must keep few things in your mind that you content must be unique and also the resource box which you are adding is not altered by anyone along with the content. This is because if it is altered then you can’t get the benefit of it but if it is not then you won a jackpot and you can get the maximum traffic to your site. So enjoy internet marketing!!!

16. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    Foreword to Internet marketing business
    -------------------

Because of fast development of modern world, everything is becoming very comfortable. This is the reason that everyone is now turning to use internet for everything. Internet is very reliable and gives a good performance so that you can be comfortable at any time. Because of this internet the distances among people is reduced to zero and now the persons living far from their family’s feel that they are in home. With the help of internet you not only send messages from person to person but you can do the things which are beyond your imagination. From watching movies to shopping, you can do anything.

In previous day’s most of the people, especially women avoid working outside because of various reasons but with the evolving growth of internet they are now running a successful business. They are now earning huge bucks which a person working outside can’t earn. Most of the people think that it is very much difficult to make your reputation online but my friends I want to tell you that there is nothing very much easy like internet marketing. Here you can work according to your comforts. You can work according to your time convenience. Also the money you have to invest initially is very less and you can earn maximum profit from it.

There are many fake reviews about internet marketing. Most of the people think that the things on the internet are fake but I want to tell you that it is not very much true. Things are fake but not everything is fake. If you know how to differentiate between real and fake things then no one can cheat you but if don’t know this difference then my friends you can be cheated by everyone and you will not get success anywhere. So if you want to do internet marketing then first you must know the basic tricks and traps of it. This will not take years only few days and little practice is sufficient for it.

As you know that internet can be used to promote any kind of business either it is traditional business or it is online business you can take the help of internet marketing strategies for promoting your business. These strategies include step by step increment which everyone must follow in the same order. First the person must build the website related to his business. Next he has to promote his website. The main reason for site promotion is to attract huge traffic on your site so that everyone must know about your business. For promoting his website you have to follow various marketing strategies.

1. Add submission: - In advertisement submission you have to make the ad of your website and then you have to submit that add to various other similar websites. While making that adds, attach the link of your site to it so that the person looking those ads can visit your website by simply clicking on it. This is very effective way of generating traffic to your website but be sure to make your add unique and attractive so that it can catch the attraction of everyone. If you want good results immediately then you can also hire some professional to do this job.

2. Link building: - Link building is also another effective method of generating traffic to your website. Here we have various directories in which you have to search the sites related to your website then you have to submit your site links to these similar sites. Because of this you can get the traffic coming to the other site to your website but for this you have to write an attractive and search engine friendly contents and also you have to attach a resource box for adding your site link to it.

3. Content submission: - Submitting contents to other similar sites is also a good option for generating good traffic to your website. In this method you have to write for other websites and then add your site link to it so that the visitors reading that content can click that and can visit your website.

These are the few easy tasks which are included in internet marketing strategies. You can also choose anyone one or all of them for getting best results in your business.

17. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    Consequence of Internet Marketing
    -------------------

For growing online or traditional business a person can use various internet marketing strategies. Because of the internet marketing, many non working women are running a successful business and this has increased the lifestyle of people from nothing to a lot. If we compare traditional marketing to internet market then we can determine that handling internet marketing is very much easier than handling traditional marketing. Also for starting a new internet business we have to do little investment but for starting a traditional business we have to collect lots of huge bucks. Also in internet marketing we can earn huge money in very less time but in traditional marketing we have to wait for a long time for getting results.

With the help of internet marketing you can easily set up your worldwide business because of no geographical barriers. In this kind of business you can command anything while sitting at your home. No need to dress, no need to go anywhere in chilling cold weather or in summers, just open up your system and start working from anywhere. Because of internet business you can easily enjoy your personal moments as there in no time boundation and no need to mark your presence anywhere. You are free to do your work any time from any place.

Below are some marketing options with the help of which you can grow your business worldwide.

1. Distribution of articles: - Prepare professional articles and attach a resource box with the link of your site. This is very valuable and effective method of doing marketing business. You can also add the permission of reprinting the article with mandatory conditions that the content in the article along with resources can’t be changed. And anyone who downloads it can visit your marketing site. With the help of this you can get maximum visitors to your marketing website and can easily promote your business.

2. Listing of directories: - These are the very useful form of internet marketing. These directories are very similar to search engines and the only difference is that the lists in this directory is ranked and managed not by the electronic devices but by the common people. Most of these directories invite listing without any charges so they become an effective and inexpensive form of marketing business.

3. Email marketing: - This type of marketing is very much similar to direct mailing. Here you do not send messages to other people but you have to send messages to the subscribing lists. You can also purchase some other list for the purpose of email marketing. Before using this third party list, you must check the email addresses and also the sources from which they are gathered. If these emails are valid then you got a jackpot for promoting your business else you got nothing.

4. Advertising on Ezine: - If you are advertising your site on Ezine then it is similar to advertise your site on magazine because these are electronic magazines and are delivered to various subscribers through emails. Most of the companies that distributes these newsletters usually sale these add newsletters and do a different kind of trading.

5. Campaigns of Link: - Growing links as much as you can is the part of marketing business. You can pick the websites which is having the information similar to your site and can do link building with those websites. As the number of links grows, the popularity of your business grows so try to build as much links as possible.

6. Search engine marketing (Pay-Per-Click):- This is one of the most successful techniques of internet marketing. In this technique you have to bid on specific keyword and after that this keyword will attract huge traffic to your website. On search engines you are listed on the basis of the amount which is bided for the keyword. This is the best internet marketing option as you have to only responsive clicks and which results a huge traffic to your website.

7. Listing of Portals: - These are similar to directories but they are very much relevant to industries or topics. Visitors coming to portals hold interest only in topics. If you are listed in portal which is very much relevant to your business then it will modify your business a lot and you can also earn maximum profit.

18. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    Cost vital qualities in successful internet marketer
    -------------------

Skills are needed everywhere. Same are needed in internet marketing. So if you want to become a good internet marketer then you must be very skillful in using internet. For these skills you don’t have to go anywhere only you have to follow few steps for doing so. These useful internet marketing steps are mentioned below.

1. A successful Marketer always keeps an eye on his goals and always focuses on it: - This you can say is the main objective of successful internet marketer. An internet marketer must remain armed with all his internet marketing weapons. Because of this reason he will not be distracted by his work and can do lots of good work to become rich in very little time. A noble said that “if you don’t know where your way is then you will end-up at some other position”. Before commencing anything you make a question to yourself that your goal is clear to you or not. If your answer is not the first make your goals clear then proceed further for achieving it.

2. A thriving internet marketer in always committed to his success: - Dedicated businessmen are always ready to put there 100% for achieving success in their commerce. If you are thinking that you can be a billionaire by inputting only an hour a day then my friend you are wrong. You can’t become rich by working for these short time laps. You must do hard work for becoming a billionaire. So before beginning your work, ask yourself that either you are dedicated to your online work or not? If you want good results then you have to do lots of sacrifices and you have to start them in beginning only.

3. Having belief in your success: - If you want to become successful internet marketer then you must believe in the concept of your success. Believing in the success does not means that every task of yours will go smoothly and you don’t have to do face any difficulty. It is totally wrong; if you are in this field then you must be ready to face difficulties along with the good things. If you are failing to do something then it means that you are not losing everything, it only means that you have made some mistake in doing that task so you must try it again and again until you achieve your goal. Here you have to evaluate that you have true belief in yourself and success? Are you giving excuses to yourself? Do not put yourself down because of these failures just gather your energy again to do everything.

4. Care for your customer honestly: - If you are a successful internet marketer then your first goal must be to take care of your customers. This thing may shock you but think yourself that if you will not take care of your customers then how you will get good feedbacks and reviews. These feedbacks and reviews are very important for generating more and more traffic. So always make good customers whom you can truly provide your services and in return they can offer good money along with positive feedbacks and reviews. Remember if you are new in internet marketing then making positive feedback is very necessary for growing your website.

5. A good internet marketer is always constant: - Before starting a business you must know that in beginning everything seems to run smoothly. These people are very persistent. For getting success you have to trust yourself and never fall down in the dark. If you will be drowned in the dark side then you can never achieve success but if you will motivate yourself in every step then success will always be at your footsteps. So never sacrifice and always have winning thoughts in you.

6. Good listening concepts: - If you want to become successful internet marketer then it is obvious to be a good listener. You must clearly listen to the need of your customer and must work according to that. If you fail to do so then you can never run your business successfully. Along with it you must be very hardworking and efficient so that you can overcome any incoming from your rivals. So always be ready to face anything in internet marketing.

19. Crownlight

Crownlight Member

Best Answers:
    Please read on no. 4 " 4. Care for your customer honestly: - If you are a successful internet marketer then your first goal must be to take care of your customers. This thing may shock you but think yourself that if you will not take care of your customers then how you will get good feedbacks and reviews. These feedbacks and reviews are very important for generating more and more traffic. So always make good customers whom you can truly provide your services and in return they can offer good money along with positive feedbacks and reviews. Remember if you are new in internet marketing then making positive feedback is very necessary for growing your website.", --> Is this content written by you? If t is indeed written by you, you should understand that why you are not a succeed marketer.

Please admit your fault rather than blaming on others ! To be a successful internet marketer , there is no excuse in your fault. And if your articles are in good quality, the after I share all your articles here will attract others to hire you, right? Indeed, those articles are no use for me and I never asked for refund. When you trust your ability so strong and deep that you can not accept other's opinion, then there should be many people to hire you after reading all your " Good" article. I help you to reconstruct your career after you 've expressed I have destroyed your career just based on my neutral feedback.

Please admit your fault rather than blaming on others ! To be a successful internet marketer , there is no excuse on your fault. And if your articles are really in good quality, then after I 've shared all your articles here, many people should hire you, right? Since those articles are useless for me ( (but I never asked for refund), I share here to express that what I thought on the quality of articles. When you trust your ability so strong and deep that you can not accept other's opinion, then how much sales you obtain is a good measurement.

20. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just now i checked this:
    It is 100% unique,

Just now u only told:
    That time u found my articles on internet but now u found quality problem. (WHY DON'T U MAKE UR MIND WHICH PROBLEM IS THERE QUALITY OR PLAGIARISM.)

This are not my contents u simply copied the first line and gave ur own contents and posted here, as i never hyperlink any article without my client said me.

They are written by my writers, and i am a successful marketer that's why i have:
    Who will refund u? u have all the contents.

---------------------------------------------

AND SERIOUSLY UR A MAD PERSON, Within 34 Minutes U have Send Me 8 Messages, and u have send me altotal 17 messgaes here, and in all the messages u said me all lie things,
    Change ur nature, otherwise there will be a huge problem for u.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.