1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multi-Domain in one Website is it a blackhat?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Theerapat Palawongse, Sep 20, 2015.

At our company we have 4 main services, which we have productized, so we want our new website to have 4 primary pages.

We want to keep the same server and IP but use 4 different domains, 1 for each of the 4 main pages of the same website. All other (sub)pages apart from the main pages will keep using the actual domain we have.

We understand that this could be done with 5 different websites looking alike, but we would like to manage everything in the same wordpress. How can this be done?

We are aware that a simple redirection can do the job but we would like keep using the new domain name for that specific page.

I have been doing some research and found out that this might be consider blackhat, but doesn't find why is it consider blackhat.

Would really appreciate anyone who can enlighten me.

Thank you in advance

Theerapat Palawongse, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  2. ProxyRadar

ProxyRadar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have never heard that it's a Black Hat, furthermore, single publisher services separation is that what subdomains were invented for.

ProxyRadar, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  3. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong with having multiple sites / blogs on the same C block IP address. . Building backlinks from sites on same IP is okay, but you'll have greater benefits getting links from sites hosted on other servers.

karen9999, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  4. Tripti Kashyap

Tripti Kashyap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no problem with multiple websites or blog on same server and IP.

Tripti Kashyap, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  5. Theerapat Palawongse

Theerapat Palawongse Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for the answer. Are there anyway I can do this on one single Wordpress account?

Theerapat Palawongse, Sep 22, 2015 IP