1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Charging methods and systems

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mirodenia, Sep 7, 2015.

Hi,

I have an idea of offering consultancy over the phone, I was thinking about Skype calls as well.
    People from all over the world to be able to call me but... they should pay in advance.
    Is there any idea on how to charge them?

Thanks, have a NICE day!

Mirodenia, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  2. megamind22

megamind22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Online consultancy can be done via online chat via Skype and you can easily collect payment which is trusted worldwide. In doing this a sales page with your payment button or link would be required.

megamind22, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  3. PPG

PPG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all you will need a website that describes a clear value of your services. The next step would be finding a payment solution to accept your payments online and here you have a few options to choose from, depending on your business needs:

- do you have a merchant account?
    - do you want to sell internationally?
    - what type of billing do you want to offer: one-time or recurring?

Generally, I would recommend choosing a complete ecommerce solution, so that you avoid any headaches that may come with all the technical & financial aspects of online sales. This ensures your transactions are safe, for both you and your future customers and you should also have access to a set of online marketing and sales tools, analytics and reports and several powerful features which you will start missing once your business starts growing.An ecommerce solution also stores all your transaction history, gives you full data regarding your business performance and lets you easily identify both potential issues and opportunities you shouldn’t miss.

For this type of services you should check out PayPro Global (payproglobal.com), I believe their ecommerce solution would suit your needs.
    Good luck!

PPG, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  4. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your help

Mirodenia, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  5. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    How is Skype doing the billing of my incoming calls? I didn't know they are billing clients as well. Can you please give me a link? Thanks.

Mirodenia, Sep 16, 2015 IP